General Forum Design Options !

PesArt
Warming Up
Warming Up

General Forum Design Options !

Post by PesArt » 4 years ago

Hi,
1.I was wondering why I cannot upload bigger sizes of Signatures but then I remember you guys need to set that up for the forum I know php forums has that settings !

2.Are you thinking of changing the forum skin bc this one is pretty basic ,

3.About the logo ;I am very much convinced that pushing your creative thoughts you guys can come up with a more characteristic and original one !

4.I very much believe that ,the front page can have a better aesthetic look to attract people to stay and gain more members.

5.The Forum subjects ( Sections ) must be reorganised and add more but please keep it PES only no other subjects.

6.Need a forum banner

7.Are you thinking business ? then add Advertising buttons

8.PES Clothing is a very very serious subject therefore need a sticky post for members to post their ideas then those ideas with a voting system can be a print( this is my main area )

Note:Please write all your answers long instead of short if you can I am seriously considering helping out but must say I am very busy and I am not looking to be a Moderator i am to old for that ,I like helping out with the Design works I was never a great player but I love PES Art !

Thank you

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: General Forum Design Options !

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Thanks for getting in touch. Good or bad, I always appreciate people who take time out to suggest site improvements.

1. You've answered your own question.

2. Not at the time being. It takes a long time (or a lot of money if you pay someone to do it) and I don't really have the resources to create an entirely new design. I don't think it's that necessary either - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

3. I have no intentions of changing the logo. I believe it's become very recognisable and represents the website well.

4. Like point 2, it's not that high up on my to-do-list.

5. Please suggest more sections and forums, I'd be happy to add them.

6. When you say forum banner, what exactly do you mean? Perhaps you would be happy to design one?

7. I don't want these forums to become overgrown with ads. Making money isn't my objective here. Although the small amount of money coming in through the ads (as well as the OPE Store) does help to pay the server costs, I want people to enjoy themselves here. That isn't going to happen if ads are plastered everywhere!

8. If you have any designs, you can post them here. If people like them and the interest is there, I will get some printed and put them in the OPE Store.

PesArt
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by PesArt » 4 years ago

Hello,
Well you are welcome ,as you also realised as a good member I am just trying to implement some ideas some good some bad ,where is the signature settings here ? Also I will betaking some suggestions and post them to you, maybe here so we can improve them together also I have no intensions of uploading my Artworks yet because there is a whole business thing involved how I would get paid etc.I have been designing PES tees since ISS so I have plenty stock and tons of ideas .

As for now I love your efforts to keep the forum intact and members happy but trust me if you create business ideas to you can offer more service to your members ,this is how it"s works !

Again ,thank you for taking time answering my questions even though there were short and quickly written but I like it ,I will come up with a good plan to contribute as much as I can

I am going to Start with T-shirt making ideas and resources then move on to adding new subjects as well as help you generate an income !

Thank you

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

PesArt wrote:Hello,
Well you are welcome ,as you also realised as a good member I am just trying to implement some ideas some good some bad ,where is the signature settings here ? Also I will betaking some suggestions and post them to you, maybe here so we can improve them together also I have no intensions of uploading my Artworks yet because there is a whole business thing involved how I would get paid etc.I have been designing PES tees since ISS so I have plenty stock and tons of ideas .

As for now I love your efforts to keep the forum intact and members happy but trust me if you create business ideas to you can offer more service to your members ,this is how it"s works !

Again ,thank you for taking time answering my questions even though there were short and quickly written but I like it ,I will come up with a good plan to contribute as much as I can

I am going to Start with T-shirt making ideas and resources then move on to adding new subjects as well as help you generate an income !

Thank you
Got suggestions for the forum? Let's hear them. I'm looking forward to reading your response.
Join me in the Football Forum!