📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

All SIX V3 option files released!

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by irishmufc » 6 years ago

heerenveen123 wrote:
irishmufc wrote:Apologies lads if these are stupid questions as I'm new to this ;) .

1. I bought PES 2013 today and my online live version of PES is saying its at 3.0 after confirming a few updates so i assume that is t the three data packs updated?! It updated them on the menu screen not in the marketplace so i assume its still updated all the same.

2. Also which is the best option file for me to download that has no effect on the premiership emblems/teams?!

3. Have any of the generic fake stadiums being replaced by real ones on any of the option files?

Cheers for the help.
1. Yeah it is. As long as it says ver 1.03 on the title screen

2. They all have the Premier League emblems for every team :) Only the two edited leagues have a few missing emblems. I use the Championshp and the Portuguese Liga patch.

3. All of the teams have been assigned the correct names for their respective stadium, and there was loads created for the Premier League and Championship teams. There is no fake stadiums in the game anyway.

It's truly a work of art, you''ll need to play the game to appreciate the depth of editing :)

Cheers for the info Hereenveen. The USB stick i tried to use is incompatible when i tried to set it to 512 mb on the 360.it said it was not recommended for performance : (. Ill have to use another one tomorrow.

Thanks again for the help. If the lads that made these option files come to Ireland ill buy them a couple of free pints

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

irishmufc wrote:The USB stick i tried to use is incompatible when i tried to set it to 512 mb on the 360.it said it was not recommended for performance : (. Ill have to use another one tomorrow.

Thanks again for the help. If the lads that made these option files come to Ireland ill buy them a couple of free pints
I get the same error message but my USB has worked fine ever since I started using option files. I wouldn't bother getting a new USB. I think it's just Microsoft encouraging people to go out and buy their 'perfectly compatible memory stick'. ;)

As for the free pint, I was in Dublin last September! :cry: :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

onlyproevo wrote:
irishmufc wrote:The USB stick i tried to use is incompatible when i tried to set it to 512 mb on the 360.it said it was not recommended for performance : (. Ill have to use another one tomorrow.

I get the same error message but my USB has worked fine ever since I started using option files. I wouldn't bother getting a new USB. I think it's just Microsoft encouraging people to go out and buy their 'perfectly compatible memory stick'. ;)

As for the free pint, I was in Dublin last September! :cry: :-D

I actually set up a thread about the usb problem im having. It said on the 360 that it failed a loss test or something along those lines. Any help appreciated for me to get it sorted
Ah you will have to come to west coast next time. Thats the nicer part of Ireland. :-D

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Post by 7oy » 6 years ago

Just put the O.F on your USB all it should work fine anyway.

West coast Ireland? Stop would ye, I've been down Galway many times, there is more life in my local graveyard.
Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur

7oy wrote:Just put the O.F on your USB all it should work fine anyway.

West coast Ireland? Stop would ye, I've been down Galway many times, there is more life in my local graveyard.
Quiet ya mouthy dub, I live in Galway
;) .

Cheers for the info :-)

ri_yaz
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by ri_yaz » 6 years ago

what about ps3? this is xbox yah?

Mike
Founder
Founder

ri_yaz wrote:what about ps3? this is xbox yah?
Yes, these files only work on Xbox 360. However, we do plan to release them on PS3 format eventually.
✅ 🐦 💟

ri_yaz
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by ri_yaz » 6 years ago

thanks.. how soon do yu think this will happen?

7oy
Professional
Professional

As soon as I get the time to go through my whole conversion process.

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » 6 years ago

sorry but when i installed the ultimate data pack 3, the schoes areN't really!...BECAUSE??????

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

leonardorej wrote:sorry but when i installed the ultimate data pack 3, the schoes areN't really!...BECAUSE??????
Excuse me? :shock:
Join me in the Football Forum!

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 6 years ago

im guessing what he means is that the correct boots are not on the correct player. but thats just my guess :) if so you need to assign them yourself to most players.

7oy
Professional
Professional

If you want up to date boots on players you'll need the latest version that's available to supporters. I corrected boots and accessories for more than 4,000 players in that.

notrace
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by notrace » 6 years ago

can you send me the 3 dlc pleasee¡¡¡ ?¿ I need it and I cant connect my xbox to live to donwload the 3 dlc :S :(

Mike
Founder
Founder

notrace wrote:can you send me the 3 dlc pleasee¡¡¡ ?¿ I need it and I cant connect my xbox to live to donwload the 3 dlc :S :(
If you can't download the data packs from the Xbox Live Marketplace, you'll have to become a supporter and download the offline version.
✅ 🐦 💟