Post by Mike » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Bundesliga .2
MLS + NASL/USL
Npower Championship
SPL + Scottish Football League
Serie B
Segunda División

Get them all here: http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewforum.php?f=63

It's always tough to juggle six entirely different option files at the same time, so forgive me if it takes a few days for me to correct a few things. Hopefully, everything will work fine to begin with! ;)

Important notes: Install all THREE Data Packs before installing.

If you spot any major errors or issues in any of the files, please report them in the feedback threads - all listed here; http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewforum.php?f=63 - and we'll fix them in time for the next update.

January transfers will also be added in the next update, so please do not waste your time telling us that Nacho Monreal is still at Malaga and Balotelli isn't at AC Milan, etc. ;)

Sneige
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by Sneige » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 am

the first patch will be v4 BundesRussian?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 am

Sneige wrote:the first patch will be v4 BundesRussian?
Final V4 details will be posted soon. Although yes, the Russian Premier League will make it in.

Anyway, V3 has only been out for a day, so why not enjoy that for a while. ;)

trza49er
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by trza49er » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

So, out of curiosity, how much difference would you guys say there is between the recent beta files and the final versions? I ask because I don't play much Master League and, for me, the MLS/Bundesliga file is the most desirable for my "quick play" needs. Do you feel that either or both of these 2 leagues have seen enough change since the betas to warrant me creating an extra profile, etc? I thought I remembered reading that faces and kits were still being tweaked for the final version, and also if I recall the Colorado rapids aren't on the file I have.

Anyway, thanks as always for the hard work fellas. Can't imagine playing this game any other way. Cheers!

gianluca78_terni
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by gianluca78_terni » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

to a functioning ...
the game must be original??

iisz80
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by iisz80 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 am

hi mate, for this last version, did you imitate the font number in shirt and short as well as the font name on shirt, especially for EPL? it will be great if u can :-)
One more question, is there anyway to make a new call name for players who don't have one?
thanks heaps..

Simao20
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Simao20 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm

I hope this doesn't make me sound ungrateful or a jerk or anything but is there a way where I can have like some teams in the second division England with fake logos and put the Portuguese logos back on can I do that myself or is that mainly something only you guys can do?I'm not asking for you guys to do that for me,but are the Portuguese liga logos stashed in the files some where? I'm Portuguese so I'd rather have the second league of England with fake logos than Portugal haha but if its not possible then thats ok

paulocraice
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by paulocraice » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 am

Great job Daymos! By the way, which editor/tools do you use to create your OF? I'm having issues using PES 2013 Ultimate 5.

philpes2013
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by philpes2013 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

great work!! but no australian league?? i was looking forward to playing with heskey hahaha

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:25 am

philpes2013 wrote:great work!! but no australian league?? i was looking forward to playing with heskey hahaha
You can with the JTW update!

He's available to buy in Master League in the free agents section. Just make sure you turn Classic Players on.

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm

if i installed the v3 with the serieb, when january transfer it's out, i can easily update with v3 already installed?

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by irishmufc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

Apologies lads if these are stupid questions as I'm new to this ;) .

1. I bought PES 2013 today and my online live version of PES is saying its at 3.0 after confirming a few updates so i assume that is t the three data packs updated?! It updated them on the menu screen not in the marketplace so i assume its still updated all the same.

2. Also which is the best option file for me to download that has no effect on the premiership emblems/teams?!

3. Have any of the generic fake stadiums being replaced by real ones on any of the option files?

Cheers for the help.

Antonyc1977
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Antonyc1977 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:30 am

WONDERFUL!!!

Just downloaded the NPower Option File...

Could I possibly just ask... Are you planning to add Henry, Pires, Ljungberg, Gattuso, Del Piero, Roberto Carlos, Nesta, Inzaghi's pre set faces to the update at the end of the month?

Amazing work... Donation made later today...

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

irishmufc wrote:Apologies lads if these are stupid questions as I'm new to this ;) .

1. I bought PES 2013 today and my online live version of PES is saying its at 3.0 after confirming a few updates so i assume that is t the three data packs updated?! It updated them on the menu screen not in the marketplace so i assume its still updated all the same.

2. Also which is the best option file for me to download that has no effect on the premiership emblems/teams?!

3. Have any of the generic fake stadiums being replaced by real ones on any of the option files?

Cheers for the help.
1. Yeah it is. As long as it says ver 1.03 on the title screen

2. They all have the Premier League emblems for every team :) Only the two edited leagues have a few missing emblems. I use the Championshp and the Portuguese Liga patch.

3. All of the teams have been assigned the correct names for their respective stadium, and there was loads created for the Premier League and Championship teams. There is no fake stadiums in the game anyway.

It's truly a work of art, you''ll need to play the game to appreciate the depth of editing :)

EDIT They're not stupid questions, a stupid question would be "why not just add all the leagues to one patch??" :D
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound

fason

Re: All SIX V3 option files released! - fason

Post by fason » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 pm

fason became a supporter