All SIX V3 option files released!

musetek
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by musetek » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:59 pm

i'm using daymos v2, and if i install bundesliga2 patch, PES is turning to default settings.

am i doing wrong something? any help?

shawanna
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by shawanna » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 am

guy i cant find data pack 1,2 and 3 cn any body please help me or sent me a link please please

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 am

shawanna wrote:guy i cant find data pack 1,2 and 3 cn any body please help me or sent me a link please please
Load up PES 2013 and use the in-game menus:

Information > Data Pack Update

This is the only way you'll be able to get the Data Packs.

If you are unable to download the data packs, remember we provide an offline file which is exclusively available for our Supporters.

gustavocfleury
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by gustavocfleury » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 am

My players were modified after OF v3.example: maicon was 94 and now is 85. VErrati was 87 and now is 75 ...

why?tks

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 am

gustavocfleury wrote:My players were modified after OF v3.example: maicon was 94 and now is 85. VErrati was 87 and now is 75 ...

why?tks
Because we changed some stats to make your ML experience more realistic.

Antonyc1977
Reserve
Reserve

Post by Antonyc1977 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:41 pm

onlyproevo wrote:
gustavocfleury wrote:My players were modified after OF v3.example: maicon was 94 and now is 85. VErrati was 87 and now is 75 ...

why?tks
Because we changed some stats to make your ML experience more realistic.
By playing around with the stats of players, doesn't it affect the "Player ID"?

And if I'm honest, I don't really want other people playing around with the stats of players within my game.

But please, do not think that I'm not grateful for the amazing work you've done with the kits, the badges and the created players for the Npower Championship and Bundesliga etc. Because what you've done is made this game so much more than Konami ever did.

Thanks again!

leonardorej
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leonardorej » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:19 pm

yes great work but...22april and the v3 dp4compatible??

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Antonyc1977 wrote:By playing around with the stats of players, doesn't it affect the "Player ID"?

And if I'm honest, I don't really want other people playing around with the stats of players within my game.

But please, do not think that I'm not grateful for the amazing work you've done with the kits, the badges and the created players for the Npower Championship and Bundesliga etc. Because what you've done is made this game so much more than Konami ever did.

Thanks again!
No worries, you have nothing to worry about.

The new update, V4, is already available to download in the Supporters forum and is purely based on DP4 so has zero stat changes for all players that appear in the game by default.

ficvic
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ficvic » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

leonardorej wrote:yes great work but...22april and the v3 dp4compatible??
This...

You said, and I quote
I'll have to keep the file from going public for a few days (not a whole week).
That was 9 days ago...

Also, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, what you guys do is bloody amazing, kudos to every single one of you!

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Yes, that's true.

However, since then, the thief who was selling our V3 option file via Facebook has returned and the team are now less motivated to put the file public as we don't want him to profit from our hard work.

peropa
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by peropa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 pm

I bought the game the last weekend and I'm waiting the public patch... When I was younger I collaborated in patches for a spanish football game, pcfutbol, and spent a lot of hours working for the benefit of the community, without reiciving nothing on exchange. I dont understand very well the reasons for not making public the patch, but i don't agree with this policy. I think this patch is very interesting, but I dont agree with this policy. So I will look for another interesting patch.

ficvic
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ficvic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 am

onlyproevo wrote:Yes, that's true.

However, since then, the thief who was selling our V3 option file via Facebook has returned and the team are now less motivated to put the file public as we don't want him to profit from our hard work.
What a freaking dumbass! Well I hope you guys sort it out and hopefully we get a release soon. Once again, thanks for all the work.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:07 am

It's so sad when people steal the files and make money for themselves. I just hope that the thief will one day see this thread and realise his selfish actions isn't going to get him anywhere. :oops:

Although that said, it's only a fiver to upgrade. If you've bought the game for £30 or £40 already, what's another £5 on top of that for a top-class option file? Hardly going to stop food making it onto your table is it. :?
Join me in the Football Forum!

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: S.L.Benfica

Post by B3stInth3W0rld » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 pm

onlyproevo wrote:Yes, that's true.

Actually that's what I thought happened since create the OPE Supporters section. I immediately thought that someone would do something wrong in this case sell your OPE OF Daymos.

I'm not criticizing you because I know well to pay a web server and still more to do what makes us Daymos OF. As I said in another topic who works hard deserves to be rewarded but quite honestly as your OPE fan I was disappointed because I knew that someday it would be paid and not free.

Apparently this is to refer to the Option Files will be paid for always what leads many people to give up PES 2013 for Xbox and quit this website...
Xbox LIVE GT: B3stInTh3W0rld

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

B3stInth3W0rld wrote:Apparently this is to refer to the Option Files will be paid for always what leads many people to give up PES 2013 for Xbox and quit this website...
If you refuse to upgrade your account, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you.

But understand that when we see people stealing our file and making money from our hundreds of hours of work, our motivation takes a big hit.

We will continue to create Xbox 360 option files but we strongly believe this new scheme is the best road for everyone - the fans and editors alike.

We feel £5 is more than fair for those who appreciate our work - and also those who have used our files for free over the last few years.

We'll never force anyone to buy an option file. However, given the OF thief situation, the DP4 file will stay exclusive to Supporters until we can figure something out.