All SIX V3 option files released!

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Just my 2 cents I think £5 is a bargain for what you get in return. If it's that much to you, do what I've done and show some appreciation and get upgraded. If it means that much to you but you still don't want to upgrade I suggest you do it all yourself. And OPE is right, we can't give the option file to the scummy ebay thiefs. :roll: :roll:

tiger97
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by tiger97 » 4 years ago

when option file realese for non supporters?

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: S.L.Benfica

Post by B3stInth3W0rld » 4 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:Just my 2 cents I think £5 is a bargain for what you get in return. If it's that much to you, do what I've done and show some appreciation and get upgraded. If it means that much to you but you still don't want to upgrade I suggest you do it all yourself. And OPE is right, we can't give the option file to the scummy ebay thiefs. :roll: :roll:
The longer the OF locked to the public will be more scummy thiefs to seize up the work that OPE / Daymos do...

edit: Please note I am not criticizing anyone just think your dealings with the public is getting a bit out of control.

If they say that Option Files would be paid for always lots of people understand it is hard work. Now at the moment seems not even want to launch free ...
Xbox LIVE GT: B3stInTh3W0rld

ficvic
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ficvic » 4 years ago

But how is this going to stop the thief? He'll just pay £5 and continue being douchebag (i.e. selling OF's on FB).

Some people will keep acting retarded no matter what you guys do, sadly that's the world we live in. Nontheless, my £5 is coming your way.

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jwilson00 » 4 years ago

Let me know when v5 comes out because now DP5 is here. Sorry to hear about a thief. Also can I pay from the US, payed $30 so another 7 won't be much.

Also may rub someone the wrong way when you suddenly have to pay, but I do understand why.

ChristianIF
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ChristianIF » 4 years ago

I do not think waiting would help. We have waited a long time now. Scumbags will always find a way and that should not affect us PES fans. Stick to your plan, keep your spirits high and make new standards for PES 2014. Maybe you have found a solution to problem by then, or maybe everyone needs to pay to enjoy your excellent work :)

Not because I'm in the right position to tell you what to do, but some of us are waiting. and it is terrible :)
Hope you will understand.
Peace!

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 4 years ago

We have waited along time? Imagine how much work these guys have put in? It may seem like a little rant in this post but it's not aimed at anyone. I used to be a runner of a big forum on the FM scene for graphics and like these guys, seeing your hard work being used without credit is very disheartening but seeing the majority of people on the scene appreciate your hard work makes you keep going. People moan because they don't understand that things can crop up and hold things up, personal things and sometimes things with the actual project so stuff gets held up. So cmon guys cut these lads some slack they work hard to make this place for us fans of PES to enjoy the game and have a place to discuss it not sit here and complain that we've been waiting so long for something. Instead of sitting here waiting and waiting do what some others do, put the game in play it come back now and then check if what your waiting for isn't here go back play the game for a while.

Anyway rant over. Happy PESing
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

I'll speak to Daymos today and we'll try to sort something out. Watch this space. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Post by Jay_Overidde » 4 years ago

This might be off topic but will the OF be data pack 5 compatible? I only ask this because I've just turned the game on and downloaded DP5 lol
Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur

onlyproevo wrote:I'll speak to Daymos today and we'll try to sort something out. Watch this space. :)
(clap) (y) :great:

Good News!!!!

jwilson00
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jwilson00 » 4 years ago

I do have some questions. Hope they are not offensive, just generally aimed.

Why would someone buy a OF from the thief if you guys give it out for free?

How do you plan to stop him if he can buy the OF as well and turn around and attempt to sell it?

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

jwilson00 wrote:I do have some questions. Hope they are not offensive, just generally aimed.

Why would someone buy a OF from the thief if you guys give it out for free?

How do you plan to stop him if he can buy the OF as well and turn around and attempt to sell it?
I can answer your first question mate. I went on ebay shortly after I bought Pes 2013 and purchased an OF. It didn't actually work because of the "freezing" issues. I looked at the installation guide and it was Daymos's work. That pointed me to this forum. I didn't even know OPE existed and I have been playing Pro Evo since the beginning. That was the problem for me.

I guess there is no stopping you 2nd question. It's still good business to pay a fiver for something and then make hundreds selling it.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Jay_Overidde wrote:This might be off topic but will the OF be data pack 5 compatible? I only ask this because I've just turned the game on and downloaded DP5 lol
Yes. DP5 doesn't come with a line-ups update so option files are left untouched. Everything new comes with the new standalone Copa Libertadores 2013 game mode.
jwilson00 wrote:Why would someone buy a OF from the thief if you guys give it out for free?
Because not everyone knows about our site. If someone wants to buy something, it's only natural for them to head straight to eBay.
✅ 🐦 💟

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur

Any news?

ficvic
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ficvic » 4 years ago

No matter what the outcome is, thanks for talking to Daymos. Once again, big thanks for all your work guys. I know it can't be said enough times, but we really appreciate what you do for us, the PES and OPES community!