Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: All SIX V3 option files released!

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

karolisg wrote:
onlyproevo wrote:
karolisg wrote:Have tried to delete all the files from Hard Drive (PES 2013), re-install the game, copy "V3 NpoBun Final DAYMOS OPE" content to Hard Drive again and it still does not work.
Make sure you download and install the Data Packs too.

Then install the option file.

V3 isn't fully DP4 compatible yet so these files will not look their best at the moment. However, we are working on a new update which should be out soon. Until then, I'd only recommend download Data Pack 4 if you want to play online.
Where I need to download Data Packs? I see the version 1.03 on PES2013 screen. It means that I have installed all Data Packs, am I right?
No, that's the title update. DLC and title updates are entirely different things.

This updates things like gameplay etc, but doesn't add new boots. To get the new squads and boots, you'll need to download the Data Packs from the in-game menus: [Information] > [Data Pack Update].

✅ 🐦 💟

karolisg
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by karolisg » 5 years ago

onlyproevo wrote: No, that's the title update. DLC and title updates are entirely different things.

This updates things like gameplay etc, but doesn't add new boots. To get the new squads and boots, you'll need to download the Data Packs from the in-game menus: [Information] > [Data Pack Update].
When I go to Information -> Data Pack Update, it says "0 credits" and does not allow to update Data Packs. So I can install your option files only via offline mode? If yes, please tell me how to become a subscriber and add some £ to your balance.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

ragalindo35
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by ragalindo35 » 5 years ago

how can i download the option file ???

Mike
Founder
Founder

ragalindo35 wrote:how can i download the option file ???
Every option file thread includes a video tutorial.

You can pick your preferred option file from the list here: viewforum.php?f=63
✅ 🐦 💟

SlimShadyIV
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by SlimShadyIV » 5 years ago

Uhm.. hi guys! newbie here.. Congrats for the creation of the patch for the 360, I m really looking forward to play PES 2013 licensed at last! Couple of questions though.. All I really care for is the licensed version of the english premierleague and the german league (1.bundesliga) . I m not really intrested about the second division of any league so .. how do I do that?? And second , I do understand everything the tutorial says but I have a small problem that I hope it could be solved.. I had my 4GB USB stick configured to my xbox 360 long time ago so I could use it for some extra free space. What should I do now? Is that configuraration deletable so I can reconfigure it again the way the tutorial says (limit it to 512 mb) ?? Any help would be appreciated
P.S. Hope I was clear enough! I m Greek so forgive my English if there are any mistakes, thanks!

Mike
Founder
Founder

SlimShadyIV wrote:All I really care for is the licensed version of the english premierleague and the german league (1.bundesliga) . I m not really intrested about the second division of any league so .. how do I do that?? And second , I do understand everything the tutorial says but I have a small problem that I hope it could be solved.. I had my 4GB USB stick configured to my xbox 360 long time ago so I could use it for some extra free space. What should I do now? Is that configuraration deletable so I can reconfigure it again the way the tutorial says (limit it to 512 mb) ?? Any help would be appreciated
P.S. Hope I was clear enough! I m Greek so forgive my English if there are any mistakes, thanks!
1. I'd recommend you download this file: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1081 (Bundesliga .1 is included and also England's Npower Championship).

All option files must include two custom leagues as that's how the game's structured. If you don't like the Npower Championship teams, then simply don't use them.

2. Yes, you can do this easily: start up your console, plug your USB stick in, scroll across to [Settings] > [System] > [Storage] and hover over your USB, press Y for Device Options and then select 'Remove Xbox 360 Storage'.

Your USB has been reset and you can now customise the USB to 512mb.

By the way, your English seems very good actually - better than my Greek anyway! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

SlimShadyIV
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by SlimShadyIV » 5 years ago

Thank you very much for your support man! This site is great! I ll give that patch a try in about a week and see for myself if it is as good as they say.. I m having great expectations.. Thanks again!

Zoltan
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Zoltan » 5 years ago

Hey Guys as i'm totally new here and in PES as well so I would need some help... I have ver 1.00 and certainly i don't have date pack 3. You wrote somewhere that there is a version of this file which is compatible without data packs. Could you pls help me where can i find these files (for me the most important would be the serie b)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Zoltan wrote:Hey Guys as i'm totally new here and in PES as well so I would need some help... I have ver 1.00 and certainly i don't have date pack 3. You wrote somewhere that there is a version of this file which is compatible without data packs. Could you pls help me where can i find these files (for me the most important would be the serie b)
I have PM'ed you a link.
✅ 🐦 💟

grinandbearit
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by grinandbearit » 5 years ago

can you also send me the link?

thx

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

grinandbearit wrote:can you also send me the link?

thx
I've sent you a link to the supporters forum. By the way, if you're not a supporter then you won't get access.
Join me in the Football Forum!

RoryBreakerr
Beginner
Beginner

Post by RoryBreakerr » 5 years ago

is there any option file avaliable thats fully compatitable with the new DP4 lineups and squads?

DjRambeaux
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: chelsea fc

Post by DjRambeaux » 5 years ago

Hi, just wanted to say how good your option files are for 360. im enjoying PES 2013 no end thanks to your editing skills. im really looking forward to your next update for DP4, is there any news on that yet? even if its still in the makings any information would be greatly received.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for PES 2014
PES not fifa. The only way to play

Mike
Founder
Founder

DjRambeaux wrote:Hi, just wanted to say how good your option files are for 360. im enjoying PES 2013 no end thanks to your editing skills. im really looking forward to your next update for DP4, is there any news on that yet? even if its still in the makings any information would be greatly received.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for PES 2014
We've had some problems over the last week or so, and with that, I don't want to give any release date estimates as they could turn out to be inaccurate.

However, I do know both Daymos and 7oy are working on their respective files tonight, so if all goes to plan, a DP4-compatible file should be out soon - with Supporters getting early access, of course.

Myself, Daymos and Roy will keep you posted.

Thanks for the nice comments, too! :-)
✅ 🐦 💟