11 vs 11 Online Beta - Submit Your Feedback Here

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: 11 vs 11 Online Beta - Sign Up Now!

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Utter dog shit. Spent an hour trying to do this. Eventually I got a 12 digit pass but there was absolutely no instructions what to do with it. The redeem code on Xbox market place only accepts 25 characters. Haven't got a clue where to stick this code. On page I got from my browser said follow the instructions. There was no instructions. It just told me what to do in the game to find it once it had been downloaded.

Now if I try and use the link again on my email I received it now says

"Keys can only be issued to users with valid reference codes. If you receive an email, please follow the link provided or copy and paste it into your browser"

Yeah I done all that but it just leads me to that message.

Yet again another bad experience with pes 2014. Utter shit.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Shales - and all other Xbox 360 users - check your emails again. Your beta codes have been sent to you. :-)

Sorry about the hiccup.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Mike wrote:Shales - and all other Xbox 360 users - check your emails again. Your beta codes have been sent to you. :-)

Sorry about the hiccup.
Yeah I got it now I think. A second email arrived in my inbox about 2 hrs after the first bogus one. The first one just didn't do anything.

I'll have to try tomorrow night if the testing is still on.

Otacon_X
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Seattle Sounders FC

Post by Otacon_X » 4 years ago

Now I know our community is small but this is insane.

I get the code, activate it and get online for some 11v11 and literally, there is one person on. one. Are there 22 people who have actually purchased this game?
XBL: Remy E Lebeau
PSN: Otacon_x
Twitter: @soccerdisciple
Follow me at http://www.thesoccerconvert.com

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Otacon_X wrote:I get the code, activate it and get online for some 11v11 and literally, there is one person on. one. Are there 22 people who have actually purchased this game?
Judging as it's 1pm in UK (2pm for rest of Europe), most people will be at work or school. Even if it was an open beta, there wouldn't be many people on but the situation is even worse given there were only 4000 codes handed out to all 3 platforms.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Re: 11 vs 11 Online Beta - Submit Your Feedback Here

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

So whats everyones overall opinion of the 11v11 mode then is it something ye will play in the future ?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Flash11 wrote:So whats everyones overall opinion of the 11v11 mode then is it something ye will play in the future ?
Definitely. Although I've found the lag (both connection and input) are stopping me from enjoying it to the max. I played a game last night and one touch passing just seemed impossible. One on ones were also hard to finish as it's so unpredictable because the striker doesn't want to immediately put his foot through the ball.

It's a good mode, don't get me wrong, but I had a bad experience last night. :/
Join me in the Football Forum!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Guys, I'll be sending the 11 vs 11 Online Beta feedback document at 11am tomorrow morning. Please post your feedback (good and bad) in this thread before the given deadline.

A simple bulleted list would be great - additional videos/screenshots would be PERFECT! ;)

You can include your thoughts on: gameplay, quality of connection, menus, and anything else that you feel is worth telling Konami. Also, if you've found any, please report all bugs or glitches.

Thanks! :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

guruhamboy
Beginner
Beginner

Post by guruhamboy » 4 years ago

I seem to be having no luck with this. Just popped on and there were only two people online apparently...

Shales

guruhamboy wrote:I seem to be having no luck with this. Just popped on and there were only two people online apparently...
Yeah same. I've been on for about 15mins and there is no one on at all. I am actually the only one on.

Edit - I am still the only one on after just over 30mins. That's my testing done for the night.

guruhamboy
Beginner
Beginner

Well that definitely sucks. I'm going to give it another whirl in 20 mins or so.

Edit - Success, I have found a room with 4 of us in it. Now to hang around and wait...

Further edit - Well this is a shambles. Has turned a 1v1 match now.

Shales

I'd have really of loved to have tested this mode but I just haven't been able to have any success so my feedback will be fairly pointless.

1 - it still takes ages to get into the online games. I have a video uploading to YouTube showing me having to wait 4mins just trying and trying again. This vid was my second time of attempting to get online. I came back to the menu hoping that the refresh might find more players but it didn't. The first attempt probably took me another 4 mins, so that's a good part of 10mins absolutely wasted. Basically that is unacceptable. It's the same as MLO.
2 - there was only 4 people online during the 40min stint I just gave this beta. It displayed a room that had 4 users. I assume that the little football icon means the session is either currently in game or in lobby. It's not clear at all. There is no description. I assumed that when the ball is highlight in white it means they are currently playing. Anyway, I couldn't join it when the ball was highlight white or just grey. I kept getting the message "unable to join session" it would be really usefully to know why. If it is because the game is being played then why not say???
3 - I personally would only bother with this mode if it's no less than 95% representation of an offline match. I can accept a bit of lag but wanting a minimum of 95% doesn't sound unreasonable to me. If the lag is anything like a 1v1 MLO match then there is zero chance of me playing this mode. 1v1 is frustrating enough but with a potential 11 team mates all suffering from a touch of lag would just be ridiculous.

So for what it's worth, this is all I have to comment on.

I can't help but think the lack of online players testing this mode can't be good? Not just for the mode, but for the game in general. Are there really that less people playing pro Evo???

Edit - as I am keen to actually play this beta I went on again but there is still not one person online other than me. This is at 23:50 UK.

Shales

guruhamboy wrote:Well that definitely sucks. I'm going to give it another whirl in 20 mins or so.

Edit - Success, I have found a room with 4 of us in it. Now to hang around and wait...

Further edit - Well this is a shambles. Has turned a 1v1 match now.
What was the 1v1 like? Lol

supashak80
Reserve
Reserve

Post by supashak80 » 4 years ago

The instructions are wrong. Go to accounts I believe and enter the code there for 360. As for the 11 vs 11 I like the angle. I can still see the field well and make me focus on my player. Also I guess no commentary is a good thing. I was please to have to teammates to that passed the ball. There was some glitching though. It could have ran a lot smoother but was still pretty solid for the fact it was 4 people playing.

guruhamboy
Beginner
Beginner

Shales wrote: What was the 1v1 like? Lol
Basically it was like playing BAL, but with the other team having one competent centre forward lol.

Anyway, I managed to find three games last night, which was nice. First was the above mentioned game, which was okay.

Second was a 2v2, which was a lot more enjoyable. The chap I got partnered with seemed to be on the same wavelength as me, and we managed to have a few decent moves. Based off this small match, I would imagine that a full 11v11 would be really enjoyable, and a good challenge to play in.

Match three was 5 of us against the cpu, which I was really psyched to play. Then my Xbox froze during the opening loading screen. No idea whether that is my Xbox dying, or a problem with the beta lol.

And now for the standard bullet pointed conclusions;

- Gameplay was pretty good. My experience was basically BAL, but I did see the benefits of the mode when partnered with someone in the second match. A 11v11 with ultra attacking minded people could be an absolute mess, which could go either way in terms of enjoyment lol.
- Camera angle was pretty good. I'm not a fan of the BAL camera though, so I swapped to a wide view for the second match.
- I would like to see the opposition players with names displayed above the player. Would help to identify which players were being controlled by other users. Saying that however, you could usually work it out.
- A couple of times my player seemed to randomly slide tackle, when I was holding A to pressurise the opponent. I assume it was random anyway. I've never slide tackled before when using A.
- Connection was good. It ran smoothly basically all of the time. Only issue was towards the end of the second game, where there was a little bit of slowdown. Nothing too serious however.
- The menus? Well, they are still clunky, and awkward to look at. I doubt they are too new-user friendly. But that really is what you expect of PES.

Overall I would say that it was a good online experience. I'd certainly be interested in playing it again.