A Message From Adam Bhatti

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

A Message From Adam Bhatti

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

This has been a challenging year for PES, as we undertake a transition into a new era for the series. Learning from the last generation, the team's focus was to build a new foundation which would make the move to the next generation much smoother than the last.

At the same time, we understand the ambitious changes have created divided opinions amongst our fan-base and thrown up many unforeseen, but well documented issues. We really appreciate the support and feedback from the community in fixing those issues.

PES 2014 represents a key moment in the series you all love, and as we move forward we hope to fulfil the vision of the PES Production team. Our initial focus is to keep the content coming, with more updates and tweaks as we keep reacting to fan feedback. Looking ahead, the addition of the new European PES studio is already working non-stop with the team in Japan, to make sure all opinions and ideas from the community are considered, allowing us to prove we have the pedigree to deliver a PES game that speaks to all of our fans.

As we battle through a tough period, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who is supporting us, and to assure you all we won't stop as we look to create a game that sends us back to the top. We know we need to learn from our mistakes, while taking much needed steps forward that elevates PES to where it belongs.

We won't get there without you.

Happy holidays, I wish everyone a wonderful new year.

✅ 🐦 💟

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: A Message From Adam Bhatti

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

I appreciate the honesty. Hopefully things can improve for next gen and also the new UK PES studio can have a big inflence.

While I'm here, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! For every person that replies in this thread, I will have a drink!! :great: :great:

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 3 years ago

Hmmm, seems odd that just after I mention how Adam is not representing the community or accepting the game is poor we suddenly get a message from Adam acknowledging the community and, reading between the lines, saying that the game is disappointing. It's almost as if somebody had a word with him for me... ;)

A sensible message though, lets have more of this please.

Pete Evo - you can have that drink now. Merry Christmas all. (wave)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 years ago

Merry Christmas Pete Evo.

Enjoy your drink.
Chris Coleman - Manager of the Year 2018

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

It's better than the usual comments of "we can't ignore the people who are enjoying the game"

Admitting the game is below par is a good move. It's made me feel slightly slightly slightly more optomistic about next years game. But thinking about it, to me some of the issues regarding bad goal keepers, dumb defending etc has nothing to do with "the bridge to next gen", this is just bad programming.

It's clear from the "dead" forums (not OPE), the bad results they should have got from the survey, that the game is a disaster. 2015 is probably make or break for me. It either has to be fantastic or be very good with potential to be fantastic. At the moment I am not getting much time to play video games because I have just recently moved house and have ton of stuff going on. When I get a spare hour, I am playing FIFA on Xbox One. It's not perfect but it works, and doesn't have any "what the hell happened there" moments. The whole Option FIle stuff is starting to get to me now. I can't even be bothered to get the laptop out, download the files, stick on usb and copy to the 360. Certainly not for PES 2014 anyway. You can't polish a turd, as the saying goes.

Anyway, have a great Christmas all.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brought everything you asked for! :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

Thanks for all your replies! .... and yes I did have a good Christmas! ;)