📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Hi people!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spooky
Beginner
Beginner

Hi people!

Post by Spooky » 8 years ago

I decided to sign up again after the restart :)
My name is Sander, Nickname Spooky which you might know already and i live in the Netherlands
I love football, Basically started watching football cause of Arjen Robben, I follow all his matches since 1999, so I've been a Groningen fan, PSV fan, Chelsea fan, Real madrid fan and now a Bayern fan, Well.. Not really a fan but when you follow 1 footballer you kind off follow his team too. and get a good insight of that team.

I have a cool Youtube channel on www.youtube.com/spooky1611 which promoted to Youtube Partnership which means i'm the first youtube gaming partner in Holland and the first Partner in the world that makes Pro evolution Soccer video's, Partnership basically means more features, and earning money of the ads on my video.

Will take a look at times here and hope too see this forum grow!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Hi people!

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Welcome (again!) to the forums, Spooky. Thanks for signing up. ;)

I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of your videos on the blog. Keep the good work up.
✅ 🐦 💟

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Welcome Spooky! :D
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

Yo Welcome to the forums Spooks!!

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

Hi spooky, welcome

I wanted to start uploading pes videos to youtube but I haven't got around to that yet ... :?

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by G7SEV » 8 years ago

Mr. PES-Youtube himself. Welcome Spooky :)