📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Howdy! Alan from WENB here...

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlanWENB
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Howdy! Alan from WENB here...

Post by AlanWENB » 8 years ago

Just want to stick my head in and say hello to all!

Great to have another positive minded PES obsessive site on the playing field. Many familiar names in these parts who will know me from WENB but also PESFan (u/name Curdstar) and you should all I know I am good for a lengthy post or two! I will look to check in as often as possible as if there is one thing my years in being active in PES forums has told me is that the discussion can differ from site to site with some excellent points and ideas always likely to be raised.

See you all out on the field!

Alan

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Howdy! Alan from WENB here...

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Alan. It's great to have such a "figure" here. ;)

Thanks again for signing up, and I hope you can spread the word of OPE. It's early days, but I'm sure there are big things for us in the future.

I hope you stick around. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

Alan :D
Welcome to the forums, your lengthy posts are always nice to read, hope to see a few of them on here :ugeek:

01srainey
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 01srainey » 8 years ago

What do gay horses eat?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nice to see you Alan

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Hi ther.... *distratcted by Sean's post*...errr yeah, where was i... Oh, Curd! Bonjour... wilkommen... Aloha... Ey'up! :D
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

Hello there :D

AlanWENB
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by AlanWENB » 8 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome lads :D

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Xcw » 8 years ago

Alan, Alan, ALAN!

Hi

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by G7SEV » 8 years ago

Mr. Alan *tips hat*. Nice to see you registered.:)

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Xcw wrote:Alan, Alan, ALAN!

Hi
Steve, Steve, Steve!... Oh, no wait - it is Alan... Alan, Alan, Alan, ALAN!
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious