Fifa Convert here

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Sheff Wed BvB Fire

Fifa Convert here

Post by Jay_Overidde » 5 years ago

First of I should say HI! (wave)

I was converted from Fifa 12 after yet another re release of Fifa 10 with some addons and decided enough was enough and took the plunge. Bought Pes12 and fell inlove with the BAL mode and the options of editing (its kind of like the consoles version of FM don'tcha think?) When Fifa 13 released I followed again onto Fifa 13 (I know I know big mistake) as everyone was getting it and noone I knew was getting PES, but after again giving it another chance I soon realised I was playing FIFA 10 again and went and got a copy of PES. Even if it did include alot of abuse from friends for switching sides (many haven't even tried the game which I find funny).

If any of you are familiar with the Football Manager scene and recognise me they hey yall. And to those who don't know me at all I'm happy to be part of the PES Family now please adopt me in :great:

Twitter - @_flipflopfriday
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Fifa Convert here

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Jay. It's good to have you here. :)
Jay_Overidde wrote:Even if it did include alot of abuse from friends for switching sides (many haven't even tried the game which I find funny).
There are many idiots in the world, making opinions from absolutely nothing. (crazy)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Haha fella I've had numerous arguments with said idiots. Mainly about MW3 being better than Black ops 2 based on the fact they've never played Blops2 and same argument with Fifa over Pes. Some have based it on Demos also, the world baffles me.

Thanks for the welcome :)
XBL - FlipFlopFriday

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 5 years ago

Jay_Overidde wrote: Even if it did include alot of abuse from friends for switching sides (many haven't even tried the game which I find funny).
Welcome mate its funny how blind some people can be when it comes to games :-D Sure fifa has the better appearance regarding licenses and cut scenes but the overall game play in pes is far superior. Alot of it is they dont want to look for option files they just like having all the kits and all ready to go

Jay_Overidde
Super Sub
Super Sub

Flash11 wrote:
Jay_Overidde wrote: Even if it did include alot of abuse from friends for switching sides (many haven't even tried the game which I find funny).
Welcome mate its funny how blind some people can be when it comes to games :-D Sure fifa has the better appearance regarding licenses and cut scenes but the overall game play in pes is far superior. Alot of it is they dont want to look for option files they just like having all the kits and all ready to go
I've also found alot of it is down to the way they play the game on PES you need to use build up play and be pretty good at defending, on FIFA doesn't matter how good you defend, if you like to play football and come up against a pace abuser which seems like 99.999% of the people online you don't stand a chance. And the game is scripted (shhhhh don't tell EA) to the heavens so much so you can predict when your going to concede
XBL - FlipFlopFriday