hi

claxon
Warming Up
Warming Up

hi

Post by claxon » 4 years ago

hi im joe,
used to play pes when on ps2, now trying it out again on pc, with usb connection controller, but as i see same old kit fun as before, i used to buy a memory card with the option file with all kits names stadium names etc on it.
dont surpose anyone knows if there is an option file download for a pc, or is it juts xbox/ps3 thing?

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: hi

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Hey mate, welcome aboard.

The PC patches are way more advanced than the xbox/ps3 Option Files. But I don't think that there are any active PC patch creators on this forum. I am sure one of the guys here will point you towards the best ones out there. You might wanna try Pes Gaming website in the interim.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

claxon - yes, you can do it on PC as well. I'd recommend downloading this patch: http://www.peseditblog.com/2013/08/pese ... d.html?m=1

I've forwarded you to their mobile site as they're desktop site will plague your screen with annoying ads. :oops:
✅ 🐦 💟

Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY

Post by Flash11 » 4 years ago

Thanks that mobile site will come in handy, i use there site as a reference for some kit formulas, with the adds popping up everywhere it does become a tad annoying.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

Welcome aboard mate. :)

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 4 years ago

Welcome to the forums mate.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

nikolapfc89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Partizan Beograd

Post by nikolapfc89 » 4 years ago

Welcome to forum man :-)
PES 2014 Waiting for Kojima!
PES 2013 Could be better,but also could be worse :)
PES 6 Shollym patch - more than game!

claxon
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by claxon » 4 years ago

claxon - yes, you can do it on PC as well. I'd recommend downloading this patch: http://www.peseditblog.com/2013/08/pese ... d.html?m=1

I've forwarded you to their mobile site as they're desktop site will plague your screen with annoying ads. :oops:

tried this, spent £5 to download and load of rubbish, did everything it tells me to, but all it did was changed names of team, and then put all the kits to blue, and removed manual-option for changing them, i looked into it and they recommended making sure that kit-server folder was attached to pes2013 which it was but not the pes2013.exe folder which is running via steam which i downloaded the game from originally, and when moving server folder into correct location folder and then trying to attach it to steams version of the pes2013.exe, it juts said incompatible.
damn shame used to love this game but tbh they always had licensing issues when comes to actual names kits stadiums etc, but as have just spent about 6 hours trying to fix this i have truly had enough.
cleary i not supposed to play this.
many thanks for all the help i was given, however would highly recommend not using pesedit unless you want a wasted day and huge headache, and waste a fiver.

cheers again.