📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Déjà vu

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Déjà vu

Post by Xcw » 8 years ago

Hello again

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Déjà vu

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Haha. Thanks for signing up again, sorry about all this.

But you'll never have to sign up again, you know. Things are finally sorted now! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

Hello there :)

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Gav.... LAAAAAAD!
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by G7SEV » 8 years ago

graday wrote:Gav.... LAAAAAAD!
:| yes? Why are you screaming my name in Chris' thread? lol

Hello Chris :)

And as for you Mr. Day..... *leaves to go to grday hello thread*

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

Hello Xcw pnyqz 88 P
sorry my fingers randomly pressed on them letters after i typed in your name :geek:

graday
Regular
Regular

It makes sense! I thought this was G7SEV's thread... Wondered where the post went?' lol

Well, at least Chris can't currently chase me if he was offended. Actually, how is the foot dude?
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur

Well the good news is that I am back on 2 legs. The bad news is that my football career is over!

4-6 weeks until I can run again and when I can I can't see me wanting to play again anytime soon. A gym membership is beckoning

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 8 years ago

Un lucky m8 :(
Hopefully you get back to full fitness after the 6 weeks. And nice to see you back :)

Spooky
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Spooky » 8 years ago

Welcome back dude!

graday
Regular
Regular

4-6 weeks until you can run again? - Must be 4-6 months since my last run! - Amazing what you miss when you don't have it...

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur

Its a long road back when you break a limb! Gonna be joining a gym when I am allowed to by my medical team, need to do something to keep fit as I don't really want to be playing football again

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by G7SEV » 8 years ago

Broke my ankle before. I was out for 4 months. Awful time :(

Hope you get back to full fitness soon Chris. :)

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur

I am on the mend now mate. Back to the mundane existence that is work as I didn't win the lottery while I was crippled :(

I like that my thread in this little section is the only one onto 2 pages

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

You're special, mate. You can take that either way! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟