📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Helloooo :))

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maremas
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Helloooo :))

Post by maremas » 8 years ago

Hello, my name is Marko and I'm from Serbia, maybe some know me(as maremas) by what I've made video tutorials for PES.
I came here just to greet you and say that I follow this blog, and to say that you are doing an excellent job!

Greetings from the www.pes-serbia.com too.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Helloooo :))

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Welcome to the forums, Marko.

I believe you're the first Serbian to sign up on the forums too, so well done there. ;)

Thanks for the support, and keep up the posting here.
✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

Hello there and welcome :)

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 8 years ago

Marko! Welcome...

I've been plugging your tutorials over at PESFan for some time. Your penalty and free kick guides were downloaded to my iPhone at or point, just in case I forgot when it mattered. ;)
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by G7SEV » 8 years ago

Welcome mate :)

Xcw
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Xcw » 8 years ago

I NEED to see the penalty guide!!!

Oh and welcome :lol: