Hello all

7oy
Professional
Professional
Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Hello all

Post by 7oy » 5 years ago

This is my 11th post on these forums now and I've only noticed the introduce yourself part now :lol:

Better late than never so anyway I'm 7oy, the 7 being a small 'r' made capital and then turned backwards.

You may have noticed me on 1 or 2 other forums like Pesgaming. I'm a big fan of Pro Evo and a big fan of the work going on here at OPE. Pro Evo is by far my favourite game, since most games I just rent out for a while and don't actually end up liking them enough to purchase them permanently, but Pro Evo is number one for me. I enjoy playing it online, doing a master league, and editing it I find great too.

My Xbox gamertag is Roy the Magpie if anyone wants to be friends on there and maybe challenge me to a game or two of Pro Evo, but be warned, my Newcastle team setup is strong and is largely to thank for my current rating of over 400 on the game :D The only time I don't pick Nufc is when I come across Madrid and Barca players who want cheats like Ronaldo and Messi on their team. I normally pick either Barca themselves or Bayern Munich in that case :D.

Anyway that's my introduction done, see you's around the forum.

Twitter = @Roylaboy. I post about Pro Evo :).

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Hello all

Post by Shales » 5 years ago

Welcome pal. Seen some good posts from you today. I'll have a look at those xbox face scans later. Nice work.

Good to hear you play with your club rather than Real or Barca. I use Arsenal being a fan, but they do struggle against Real, especially if Ronaldo is buzzing with a red arrow.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

7oy
Professional
Professional

Shales wrote:Welcome pal. Seen some good posts from you today. I'll have a look at those xbox face scans later. Nice work.

Good to hear you play with your club rather than Real or Barca. I use Arsenal being a fan, but they do struggle against Real, especially if Ronaldo is buzzing with a red arrow.
Thanks for the welcome :).

Yes I would feel dirty if I wasn't using one of my favourite clubs haha. Nufc, Shamrock Rovers, Barca, and Munich are all clubs I admire.

I would love to use Newcastle all the time but it's not fair when I'm being them against Madrid and Barca there is far too much of an advantage for my opponent then unfortunately so that's why I pick Barca to counter Madrid and Bayern to counter Barca. It works reasonably well for me :).

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Welcome 7oy. Great to have you here. Always nice to get another regular poster here. :)
Join me in the Football Forum!

7oy
Professional
Professional

Seabass wrote:Welcome 7oy. Great to have you here. Always nice to get another regular poster here. :)
Thanks, man. I plan to be posting regularly indeed and also contributing, where and when I can, to the amazing work already going on here at OPE.