Groundhopping

KuddelDaddeldu
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Duisburger SV 1900

Groundhopping

Post by KuddelDaddeldu » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

anyone else here is doing Groundhopping :?:
actually i´ve visited 438 grounds in 8 countries.
mostly i visit grounds in Germany cause i can use railway for nothing in my country caus i´m working for German Railways.
i think it´s time to visit England-i was in London in 1994 but without football. :(
i´ve seen that here are users which prefer Preston Northend and Leyton Orient-that could be interesting for me cause both teams are very traditional.
but at first i like to visit Yeovil Town or York City cause a town beginning with "Y" i´ve never visit and it´s the only letter from the Alphabet which is missing in my groundlist.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Groundhopping

Post by Seabass » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

I've been to Leyton Orient a few years back. I wasn't old enough to drink though so I couldn't enjoy the official supporters bar - apparently, it's one of the best clubs in the country.

I really enjoy seeing new grounds but I must admit that I'm VERY far behind your record! :o
Join me in the Football Forum!

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 pm

come and see craven cottage.proper old ground

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 pm

fulhamross wrote:come and see craven cottage.proper old ground
I went there a few years ago. It was a rubbish game but the burger sauce in the ground was well nice! :great:
:lol:

Wildinho23
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Preston North End

Post by Wildinho23 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 pm

KuddelDaddeldu wrote:anyone else here is doing Groundhopping :?:
actually i´ve visited 438 grounds in 8 countries.
mostly i visit grounds in Germany cause i can use railway for nothing in my country caus i´m working for German Railways.
i think it´s time to visit England-i was in London in 1994 but without football. :(
i´ve seen that here are users which prefer Preston Northend and Leyton Orient-that could be interesting for me cause both teams are very traditional.
but at first i like to visit Yeovil Town or York City cause a town beginning with "Y" i´ve never visit and it´s the only letter from the Alphabet which is missing in my groundlist.
Try completing you football ground map! Mine is linked below.
http://www.footballgroundmap.com/wildinho23

I'm on 83 visited, but that includes a handful of non-league grounds. I have also visited Stadio Olimpico and San Siro for matches. I won't get to many overseas stadia now I've cut down on the city breaks which I used to try and fit around a fixture. Not getting tickets for Ajax and Espanyol/Barca was a bit disappointing, and the Prague teams were off-season when I went there.
http://twitter.com/wildinho23
XBL Gamertag: Wildinho23