FA Cup Thread [2010/2011]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

FA Cup Thread [2010/2011]

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Please talk about the FA Cup here. Who will win the trophy?

I'm confident we will progress against Leyton Orient, although we have a huge task ahead in the next round which sees us go to Old Trafford.

βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Re: FA Cup Thread

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Once the Orient game is over, And we carry on with the form we're in and ManU play.. ermm well shit like they have been 90% of the season then i think this time round we will win it. BUT we have to be clinical and take our chances.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Of course, it's still early days to be thinking about the United away tie, but it would be a very, very tough game. Although I would be confident of us being able to get a win, I feel anything could happen.

We played poorly against the O's, but I think they played even worse against Crawley. If the same teams were put out, I'd say we would win.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

graday
Regular
Regular

Post by graday » 7 years ago

United to win 17-1... with the "1" coming out of pity. :D

Should be a good game, and it's the perfect time for you to play us. We're in a bit of a dip at the moment - we aren't playing attractively right now, but we can soldier through results. My preditction is for a good, end-to-end flowing game, or a boring stalemate. Hopefully the former. With a 17-1 win. :lol:
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

Mike
Founder
Founder

We'll play the same team we did last night, so I can't really see us winning to be honest. I would be up for going (I could get a ticket now if I wanted to!), but it's the day after I return from Barcelona, and I don't really have the time/money/EFFORT to do it.

I think we'll probably lose, so it's probably a good thing I'm missing out! ;)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 7 years ago

Duude WE WILL WIN! :D
Chin up lol, we are a world class side, and MU are playing really... reallly bad :p we have a big chance to win this, have faith :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

I know they lost against Chelsea, but they've been playing poorly for a while - despite them winning the majority of their games.

Don't get me wrong, it's going to be a close game. But in no way at all, will I be angry if we go out.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

oldroot07
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by oldroot07 » 7 years ago

If there was a trophy for talking no doubt Arsenal will be winning it every year, their fans know how to use their math but you will not see them tomorrow after the loss till a couple of days they will try to argue again.
Joe Hart Pure Class

http://twitter.com/oldroot07

Mike
Founder
Founder

Welcome to the forum, oldroot7. Nice to see you sign up. ;)

Haha, that's funny you say that because lately, I don't like talking about The Arsenal - it's all so upsetting, haha. :(
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

oldroot07
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by oldroot07 » 7 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Welcome to the forum, oldroot7. Nice to see you sign up. ;)

Haha, that's funny you say that because lately, I don't like talking about The Arsenal - it's all so upsetting, haha. :(
no problem mate.

Well may the best team win hoping the referee does not spoil the match
Joe Hart Pure Class

http://twitter.com/oldroot07

Mike
Founder
Founder

Agreed. I'm not sure who the referee is for tomorrow 's match, but I just hope he is strong and performs fairly throughout the game.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

G7SEV
Amateur
Amateur

Post by G7SEV » 7 years ago

On the whole we (Man Utd) deserved to go through against Arsenal. Arsenal did their typical pass and go football but with Utd being more direct it led to goals. We now have City in the next round. It will be a tough game as it always is. Just wish the semi's where not played at Wembley. For me it takes from the final as you get two days out at Wembley (hopefully).

Mike
Founder
Founder

It was annoying losing because that was the best Arsenal performance I'd seen in a couple of weeks. But to be honest, with our injury woes, I'm not upset about going out.

Like I said before the match, it would be far from the end of the world if we were to lose - and I feel the same way now. ;)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ