UEFA Champions League [2013/14]

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: UEFA Champions League [2013/14]

Post by Shales » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 am

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Will Diego Costa, who is heavilly linked to signing for Chelsea in the summer, knock Chelsea out of the Competition?

Some tasty games coming up.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Given how much the media focussed on the whole Courtois thing, I can't say I'm surprised Atletico and Chelsea got each other. :twisted:

Bayern vs Real should give us two great games. Ronaldo, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Robben, Bale, Ribery, Lopez, Neuer, Pepe, Dante... no doubt we'll see some amazing matchups! :-)

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Sooo Atletico Madrid - Chelsea tomorrow and Real Madrid - Bayern Munchen the following. What are your thoughts on those?

I'm looking at my crystal ball and it's telling me Atletico Madrid will snatch a tight 2-1 win over Chelsea and Real Madrid beat Bayern Munchen 2-0. Chelsea will however go through with a 1-0 home victory and Real Madrid with a 2-1 away loss. Oh the final, Mourinho and Ancelotti, the "swingers", should be an exciting one. :D
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Post by Pete Evo » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:02 pm

From what I've seen of Atletico this season, my head says they'll win 2-0 tomorrow. But like the PSG game (where they failed), I think the tie will be won and lost at Stamford Bridge. I think Atletico are a much better side than PSG though. Simeone is a great manager too.

As for Real and Munich, I have a feeling Ronaldo and co will nick a win. Bayern looked poor (for them! :-D ) against Man United and won't be able to get away with it against a team as good as Real.

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 am

Beautiful win for Real Madrid! Buyern got what they deserved!

Hope Chelsea will get that win tonight and match Real in the final... It's so close... The perfect final!
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Post by Pete Evo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 am

Amazing from Real last night. Ronaldo's free kick at the end was just pure class, reminded me of Ronaldinho during his Barcelona days. So good to watch, unless you're a Bayern fan! ;)

I was looking forward to tonight's match but I just remembered it involves a Mourinho team. I hope Atletico can score early on to make Chelsea actually want to go forward for a change. (crazy)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Real last night, now Atletico tonight. What a top performance. :-D

Can't wait for the final in Lisbon now, going to support Atletico but think Real will just edge it with Ronaldo and co.
Join me in the Football Forum!