FIFA World Cup 2014

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

I can see Argentina winning it...looked fairly unconvincing in every game so far but seem to keep getting the job done. Di Maria is a big loss to them, he's not been massively effective but full of energy. Aguero's return could be perfectly timed.

Said from the start I'd kind of like to see Brazil win it purely because they're the home team...that said they were filthy at the Confederations Cup and that's crept back into their game again now losing them a few fans I'd imagine. Need to find a Plan B now that Plan A has a cracked vertebrae but can't see where it's coming from.

Germany...full of talent and experience but the atmosphere and likelihood that the ref will be another homer will probably tip things in Brazil's direction. Eitherway I really hope Klose doesn't get another goal, Ronaldo is far more deserving of the record.

Always had a soft spot for the Dutch and it was brilliant watching them destroy Spain, mainly as it was so unexpected. Argentina are going to pose more of a threat up front than Diego Costa, so the back four including Dirk 'puts in a shift' Kuyt will have to be on their game.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

5-0 at half time. This is pretty mad. I guess similar to last season when Liverpool stuffed arsenal at anfield. But I can enjoy this game and not want to self harm. Hope the 2nd half is equally crazy.

Congrats to Klose for becoming all time top goal scorer. Unless Brazil have fat Ronaldo on the bench ; ) they could probably do with him.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

Scheiße. Got to feel for the Brazilian fans, years of build up just destroyed within half an hour.

No one in the Brazilian midfield wants the ball, just lumping it from the back over and over