UEFA Champions League [14/15]

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

UEFA Champions League [14/15]

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

With play-off winners Maribor, APOEL, BATE Borisov, Zenit and Porto confirming their place last night, the final five clubs will this evening be decided as they fight it out to be part of Europe's most prestigious competition.

After a tricky match on a sticky pitch at the Atatürk, Turkish giants Besiktas head to Arsenal as Arsene Wenger's side aims to reach the group stage for the 17th year in a row.

The North London side will go into the game as favourites but the team from Istanbul, who are managed by Slaven Bilić (suspended for tonight), certainly won't make it easy. Like he did in the first leg, ex-Chelsea striker Demba Ba should prove to be handful once more.

For those wondering, the group stage draw will take place on Thursday 28th August at 4:45pm.

✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: UEFA Champions League [14/15]

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

Now that the mickey mouse, no trouble at all, totally zero worry, not a near heart attack Qualifying round is over, I can now look forward to the draw late this afternoon.

Looking at the teams in pots 1-4 just shows how strong the competition will start. A potential group could consist of Real Madrid, Man City, Gala & Monaco.

.... and I am sure that free agent superstar Nicola Zigic was watching closely last night a I am sure he's only considering a move to Champions League club 8-)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA