No votes

Total votes: 3

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Who will win the Premier League?

Post by Mike » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

I know Sky say every year is 'the most exciting season yet' but I think they actually mean it this time!

With no club seemingly wanting to claim the title, we're just 10 matchdays away from seeing who will be crowned champions of the 2015/16 English Premier League.

Cast your vote in the poll above and post your reasons below.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Who will win the Premier League?

Post by Mike » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

For obvious and superstitious reasons, I am forced to vote for Arsenal. Predictable I know! ;)

Although the recent to losses to Man Utd and Swansea were beyond humiliating, I still think this year is our best chance to win the league for a long time. Somehow win the NLD on Saturday and the pressure is back on Leicester and Tottenham.

While I expect Man City to keep fighting right up until the end, I think both Leicester and Tottenham will still finish in the top three. Very few injuries, great form and brimming with confidence, I think either side could go all the way - as much as it pains me to say that!

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Who will win the Premier League?

Post by DanWallyPESWorld » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 am

Tottenham for me, i think in the end they will just have enough, but its going to be so so close, really looking forward to seeing how this season pans out!