Who Do You Support?

Kele
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: Who Do You Support?

Post by Kele » 6 years ago

Don't forget 42 league titles 35 Scottish cups and 15 league cups and the fact you had a 16 year head start ;)

!Let's All Do The Huddle!

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Post by Will » 6 years ago

Guys, enough ;)

MichaelBroadhead_
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by MichaelBroadhead_ » 6 years ago

Everton FC. Always been in my family.. Well half are red (LFC) and half are blue but my dads side is blue therefore I was born a blue.

Goodison Park is electric for atomasphere some days.. don't get to go much now but it seems to have mellowed a bit.. Possibly because our last two seasons have been poor. Still, Goodison Park is my favourite ground anywhere and love the place.

Wouldn't say I have a second team at all but my favourite team apart from my club is Arsenal. Always has been since I was a kid. Thierry Henry is the best player to play in the Premier League I believe.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 5 years ago

I support Man Utd. I have all my life due to the whole family supporting them. And before you ask i have been to Old Trafford a few times. I also went to Wembley to watch them, courtesy of Graday, when they beat Villa in the league cup.

My Dad tried to get me into Huddersfield town as a kid but it was too late. I do follow them though as well as Southampton.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

Super Leeds!!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

yamyam91
Beginner
Beginner

Post by yamyam91 » 5 years ago

Wolves
Home&Away season ticket holder

Not doing to well at the moment with McClueless in charge

One forgien team : Shakhtar Dontesk
&
Anybody who plays/beats WBA
"I think this could be our best victory over Germany since the war." - - John Motson

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 5 years ago

Aston Villa, always liked them as a kid, mostly because of their colours to be honest :great: But thats the first thing I remember about them and when I grew up and watched more football I started following the villans ;)
There are a few more teams that I have always liked in England like ManUtd, Arsenal and Newcastle. First two because I always liked the real good offenses and Newcastle because Alan Shearer is one of my all-time favourite strikers :) I know it looks strange but as I am not from England I can just enjoy english football without being too emotional about it - though when Villa beat Chelsea 3-1 it got loud in here, now my neighbours know I like Villa :lol:

In Germany I support 1.FC Köln (Cologne), always have since I was a little boy. My father gave this passion to me and it never changed though it's really hard supporting them in these difficult times. But I would never support any other team in Germany!
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

KuddelDaddeldu
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Duisburger SV 1900

Post by KuddelDaddeldu » 4 years ago

most of my time i do groundhopping or i´m visiting the matches from my local team (Duisburger SV 1900 II-german lower league).
sometimes i go visiting MSV Duisburg but i´m no fan of this team.
i´m still fan from Kickers Emden,which plays actually german Landesliga and i like SC Heerenveen

ShockZeugeNelson
Reserve
Reserve

Post by ShockZeugeNelson » 4 years ago

I support FC Bayern München and any german team who plays international! But I hate FC Schalke 04...

There is something I want to say about the atmosphere in german Stadiums between english stadiums...
In germany the atmosphere is much better than in every ground of the premier league, because of the security in england! You know what I´m sayin...

What I heard is, that more and more english fans are coming to germany to visit german football grounds because of the atmosphere!

What u say about that?
Is it right?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

ShockZeugeNelson wrote:I support FC Bayern München and any german team who plays international! But I hate FC Schalke 04...

There is something I want to say about the atmosphere in german Stadiums between english stadiums...
In germany the atmosphere is much better than in every ground of the premier league, because of the security in england! You know what I´m sayin...

What I heard is, that more and more english fans are coming to germany to visit german football grounds because of the atmosphere!

What u say about that?
Is it right?
Only for some grounds in the top league. Due to health and safety laws, home fans are barely allowed to do anything.

I've heard people at Arsenal can get their Season Tickets taken off them because they stand out during matches. (crazy)
Join me in the Football Forum!

TheGaz
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Sheffield Wednesday

Post by TheGaz » 4 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm an Owl (Sheffield Wednesday).

I'll be pleased if we stay up this year lol.

Bring back the glory years..........or should i say top flight football years ;)
Xbox 360: III The Gaz III
Pro Evo status: Early Days (Beginner)

Locky
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Locky » 4 years ago

QPR :-D

Two great new signings, great manager, good players in general. No way will we be relegated this year. Next year will HOPEFULLY be mid-table.

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 4 years ago

Fulham

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 4 years ago

Chelsea.

Also a huge fan of the project they have going on in Malaga. Usually dig Mourinho's teams as well.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 4 years ago

u love super super rich owners? :?
"projects" :lol: