Spare-time football

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Spare-time football

Post by Will » 7 years ago

Hello, this is the thread for the less glamourous and polished, but certainly exciting form of football - the one where you play yourself!

What team do you play or did you play for? Where do you play on the pitch? Are you actually talented on the pitch, or do you stick to the PES-ones? ;)

PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: Spare-time football

I'll start with myself…

I am, or was, a goalkeeper. I started playing when I was 7 in my local club OB, who's actually 2nd right now in the danish league. I started on the 5th best team for my age, but my coach was amazed by my talent (it's actually true! :P) so when I moved from under-8 to under-10 the I was actually moved from the 5th best team to the very best one. I played on that team, for about 3 years, but my height (or lack of, I'm relatively small) caused problems, so I was moved to the 2nd best team, where I played until I was 15. Because of I didn't play alot for my team, when I was 13 to about 15, I decided to move clubs. I then moved to another local club called OKS, and it went very well, and we won our league by far, and had the chance to play in the 2nd best league in the country, for under-17's. But we lost… :geek:

I stopped playing for about 3 months ago, because well… I like drinking and having fun, and I don't like having to get up early in the weekends. :lol:
I do miss it though..

Tell me the football-stories from your life! 8-)

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: Spare-time football

Oh, I should mention this: Because of me always wearing Arsenal-shirts and Arsenal goalkeeper-shirts at training, I was dubbed Lehmann and had the nickname for a lot of years :D Best nickname I've ever had… 8-)