📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Xpert Eleven OPE League?

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Xpert Eleven OPE League?

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

Hey guys, do any of you know about http://www.xperteleven.com ? It's an online management game that I've played in the past and I just opened an account to start playing it again. It pretty much as I remember it but looks to have got some improvements. I figured I would make this post here to see if there would be any interest in an OPE league. When I played this before I joined a private league for a football forum I use to go on and it was great fun. I wouldn't mind admining the league or if anyone has more experince with this game would like to instead that's fine. I think an ope league would be awesome if people are interested. (ope)

Have a look around and see what you think of it. If you do sign up feel free to let the registration form know djwavfc recruited you (wave)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Xpert Eleven OPE League?

Post by Mike » 7 years ago

Will wait for replies and see how much interest this thread gains. If there activity isn't there, then this thread may have to wait until the forum picks up.
✅ 🐦 💟

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 7 years ago

Certainly. It's just an idea that could be a lot of fun if people are interested. I suggest giving the game a try and join one of the official Xpert league. There are usually teams avaliable to take over and I got offered a job straight away for a team in one of the division 7's of the Major League. 2 games left and they are not getting relegated so that's good. Looks like all my players should get an increase in skill and I have many young players so decent team for the division I suppose.

You can checkout the team I took over here http://www.xperteleven.com/team.aspx?Te ... d=722&dh=1 (If you can view it? I'm not sure if you need to be registered or not :/)

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 7 years ago

ive played it before but it lost interest with others. including myself just takes a good load of time to play

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana