Transfers & Rumours

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: Transfers & Rumours

Post by Pete Evo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Sanchez normally plays as a right forward but can also play upfront. Personally I'd start him straight away but however it goes it means attackers like Walcott, Giroud and Ozil will be kept on their toes from now on. I've always liked Alexis, such a quality player and as a neutral I can't wait to see him play next season. :great:

More big deals done this week... most of them bad news for Atletico Madrid mind. Diego Costa and Felipe become the latest ones to move to Chelsea from the Spanish champions. Poor Simeone and the Atletico fans surely don't deserve this... :cry:

Elsewhere.. according to reports in Spain, Arsenal have agreed a fee with Real Madrid for Sami Khedira. He'd be a good signing but I thought Arsenal had enough midfielders?!

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Janmaat to Newcastle and Debuchy to Arsenal. Good business for both. Even better for Real Madrid, they signed Toni Kroos today. Such a good player, would have loved him in the Premier League! :-D
Pete Evo wrote:according to reports in Spain, Arsenal have agreed a fee with Real Madrid for Sami Khedira. He'd be a good signing but I thought Arsenal had enough midfielders?!
I really can't see him going to Arsenal as his wage demands are too high. In my opinion, he's good but not that good!
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Arteta needs replacing badly. For the money being touted I'd have khedira for sure. It's nice for arsenal to be on the other end of a 1 year left on a contract deal. I'd rather 20-25 for khedira than 40-45 on Vidal.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA