Xbox One or PS4 - what's everyone thinking?

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Re: Xbox One or PS4 - what's everyone thinking?

Post by tigerwalms » 3 years ago

Shales wrote:Haha, yeah I'd be up the challenge. "Mano e Mano"

Plus I recall you being called out a little while ago by a Newcastle fan. Think you need to get it to settle that one.

If 2015 is a resonable sucess, then I welcome back the OPE tourements. Hopefully 2015 will bring everyone back.
Ha, indeed, I recall that. I'm more into teaming up with friends rather than taking them on. Wonder if they'll have 2v2 in Pes15. Or better yet 11 v 11 and we can see if we can get an OPE team together?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
Shales wrote:Haha, yeah I'd be up the challenge. "Mano e Mano"

Plus I recall you being called out a little while ago by a Newcastle fan. Think you need to get it to settle that one.

If 2015 is a resonable sucess, then I welcome back the OPE tourements. Hopefully 2015 will bring everyone back.
Ha, indeed, I recall that. I'm more into teaming up with friends rather than taking them on. Wonder if they'll have 2v2 in Pes15. Or better yet 11 v 11 and we can see if we can get an OPE team together?
Again I think I recall you posting about an OPE team this time last year when the 11v11 mode was announced. I don't see why 2v2 and 11v11 wouldn't be in 2015 as they were in 2014. Allbeit a little late. Sadly though, unless the online performance improves these modes will be frustrating. But if all is good, Forum v Forum games would be amazing!
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Shales wrote:Again I think I recall you posting about an OPE team this time last year when the 11v11 mode was announced. I don't see why 2v2 and 11v11 wouldn't be in 2015 as they were in 2014. Allbeit a little late. Sadly though, unless the online performance improves these modes will be frustrating. But if all is good, Forum v Forum games would be amazing!
Good memory today haven't you! Yep, if the online performance is crap or the goalkeepers and shooting still broken then I won't be playing it anyway regardless.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:Or better yet 11 v 11 and we can see if we can get an OPE team together?
Assuming we get enough interest, this will definitely happen.

Speaking of which, the site's got some exciting plans for the future, and thanks to PES League, we'll be able to take our community's online and offline play to the next level for PES 2015.

I should be able to talk more about this soon. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Mike wrote:
tigerwalms wrote:Or better yet 11 v 11 and we can see if we can get an OPE team together?
Assuming we get enough interest, this will definitely happen.

Speaking of which, the site's got some exciting plans for the future, and thanks to PES League, we'll be able to take our community's online and offline play to the next level for PES 2015.

I should be able to talk more about this soon. :-)
Depends what the breakdown is between Xbox and PlayStation players is I suppose. Could be struggling. (hmm)

winning11asia
Beginner
Beginner

Post by winning11asia » 3 years ago

PS4 has firm footing in Asia and currently leading new gen console sales by a wide margin. My PS4 is already collecting dust because as a big MGS fan, I only wanted to get my hand on that shiny FOX engine on MGSV: GZ, and it doesn't disappoint. Also most of the spare time I use is playing football game, and my gaming time is dominated by WE 2014.

Talk about online performance, I'm just wondering why do we have to be region locked. CMIIW FIFA has no such restriction? The more the merrier right?

Would be awesome if we WE players can get access to Japanese server, or European players to US server. I wouldn't expect much about Asia to Europe/US, because the last time I check my ping to Eu hovers around 400ish. Phew.
Watch our WE2014 Online Goals!
Get updates on what's going on in Winning Eleven Asia community!
Visit us where Winning Eleven players from across Asia gather: www.winningeleven.asia

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

Still undecided but tempted to go with the Xbox One, mainly because of the controller. Went round my mate's last week and played his new PS4 and it despite improvements, it seems Sony still can't make a quality pad. The touchpad is pretty cool but the triggers just don't feel right at all. :evil:

Shales

Pete Evo wrote:Still undecided but tempted to go with the Xbox One, mainly because of the controller. Went round my mate's last week and played his new PS4 and it despite improvements, it seems Sony still can't make a quality pad. The touchpad is pretty cool but the triggers just don't feel right at all. :evil:
Do it Pete. Grab an xbox one. Think of the OPE 11 online team ; )

Shales

I see in an overnight announcement that Microsoft confirm that XboxOne will support video and image files via a USB in an upcoming update. That could be huge for Xbox one OFs. I don't know the full details but this sounds huge in our little PES world.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Shales wrote:I see in an overnight announcement that Microsoft confirm that XboxOne will support video and image files via a USB in an upcoming update. That could be huge for Xbox one OFs. I don't know the full details but this sounds huge in our little PES world.
Yeah I saw that, coming before the end of the year I think. Surprised it's taken them that long to be honest. Could be very important.
Pete Evo wrote:Still undecided but tempted to go with the Xbox One, mainly because of the controller. Went round my mate's last week and played his new PS4 and it despite improvements, it seems Sony still can't make a quality pad. The touchpad is pretty cool but the triggers just don't feel right at all. :evil:
Yeah, I just can't get on with the PS pad either, I think it's awful but all comes down to personal preference of course. I'd usually just say go with the one your mates have gone with as it won't be much fun playing on your own.