uk ps4 in stock?

LongandShort
Reserve
Reserve

uk ps4 in stock?

Post by LongandShort » 3 years ago

Does anyone know when the UK stores are getting their next shipment of the ps4?

I've heard rumours that a few of them would have more stock this weekend, with asda selling them on a first come first serve basis.

If anyone gets confirmation can they post it here please.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: uk ps4 in stock?

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

Apparently GAME recently received a new stock of PS4s
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/12/ ... stores_now
Join me in the Football Forum!

LongandShort
Reserve
Reserve

Popped into asda on my way home yesterday and asked if they were getting any more in before xmas. One of the staff told me that they wouldn't have any in store but there was some available on their website earlier that day. By the time I checked they there wasn't any but the lad told me they would be getting more in stock next week.

After I left asda I phoned the wife and asked her to try a few websites to see if there was any to be had, game were showing some in stock but when trying to purchase they were sold out. So she phoned them and they told her they had some but most went on pre-orders but would be getting some in next Tuesday.

So if you're after a ps4 for a xmas present and don't want to pay £500 to a c**t on ebay keep an eye on the game website next Tuesday.

LongandShort
Reserve
Reserve

I managed to get myself a ps4 from argos to be delivered on Monday. The only bundle they had left was the ps4 + fifa14 for £400. If anyone's interested you would need to be quick as they only had limited stock.