Any fun PES 1v1 websites out there

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

Any fun PES 1v1 websites out there

Post by RyanCodyx » 3 years ago

Ive heard about pesrankings but i dont believe the site allows club to club transfers,

Are there any PES 1v1 sites which allows transfers kind of like an online career mode kinda thing ? :)

i used to enjoy the old 1v1 sites when i was into fifa their quite fun and offer a different way to play the game

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Any fun PES 1v1 websites out there

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

That sounds like a great idea but I haven't heard of any sites that provide such a dedicated service. Have there been any in the past, for PES or even FIFA?
Join me in the Football Forum!

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

yeah there were loads for fifa, ive quit fifa as the latest game is horrid, but then again this year's pes is a major let down aswell.

i may have to create one then haha, getting the members and staff to help run the site is the hardest part though.

Can you use custom teams online on pes? for example if i did get a site running and the manager of arsenal bought hulk, put him into the arsenal squad on PES, could he then use him online or in custom matches ?

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

RyanCodyx wrote:yeah there were loads for fifa, ive quit fifa as the latest game is horrid, but then again this year's pes is a major let down aswell.

i may have to create one then haha, getting the members and staff to help run the site is the hardest part though.

Can you use custom teams online on pes? for example if i did get a site running and the manager of arsenal bought hulk, put him into the arsenal squad on PES, could he then use him online or in custom matches ?
I think the only way to do that online is to re-create it in a Master League. I think there is an option to "load user data" when selecting teams online. But that "user data" is ML data with standard Konami stats. Even if Hulk progessed in ML he'd go back to his default.

So basically it's a bummer.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

using default stats wouldnt bother me, infact it would make things better, aslong as there is a definate way for people to play eachother with custom teams( teams with transfers ) i would be willing to create the site, like i said getting the members is the hardest part, ive created fifa 1v1 sites before but getting loyal members is always the hard bit

RyanCodyx
Squad Player
Squad Player

if i know for sure i can get a minimum of 20 members then i'll create the site guys