E3

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

E3

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

I am a totally non biased Xbox one player. The upcoming year looks pretty good to me. Looking forward to the Sony presentation next. Will prob pick up a ps4 late this year so intrigued to see what's coming up.

What have EA done to the new golf game? Jesus! There's making tweaks and then there is making courses from battlefield maps!

Didn't see much out of the FIFA 15 trailer. Perhaps maybe because this is their second next gen game. 2 things that look horrible to me are still in the game. Firstly the huge letters on the back of the shirts. Considering the hold all the licenses I can't understand why the names look so poor. Secondly the player model types still haven't changed. Each player is "massive" when you see them up close. Chest and shoulders are huge on all players.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: E3

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

FIFA trailer didn't interest me at all... although they rarely do. It's just the same old stuff again really, with a few non-gameplay additions. To be fair though, when so many people are buying your game and you're making so much money from FUT, why bother pushing yourself if you don't have to.
Shales wrote:What have EA done to the new golf game? Jesus! There's making tweaks and then there is making courses from battlefield maps!
This one?

[youtube]fYcPfisx018[/youtube]

It's absolutely bonkers really, although let's be honest Tiger Woods ran its course (no pun intended 8-) ). These whacky ideas and features may, or may not, keep people interested for longer.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 3 years ago

i have been an avid follower of the Tiger Woods series. And to be honest i think it has become quite dry at times. I think some of the new tweaks may add the touch of crazy fun to keep it interesting for longer.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

I think it's one of them games that doesn't need an annual new game. The landscape doesn't move that much in golf. I loved the early ps2 tiger games, had great fun with mates playing them.

Far cry 4 looked amazing to me in the demos shown. The graphics have improved a ton since the launch period.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

Shales wrote:Far cry 4 looked amazing to me in the demos shown. The graphics have improved a ton since the launch period.
I absolutely loved Far Cry 3. I played it every single week day for about 2 months and loved every second of it. So with that (and you may have guessed it already), I'll definitely be picking up Far Cry 4 in a few months' time. :great:
✅ 🐦 💟