Halo 4

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Halo 4

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

So, Halo 4 is just a week away! I can not wait for it to come out, as I love Halo games.

Anyone else buying it?

XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Godfather74
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: Halo 4

Post by Godfather74 » 5 years ago

was actually thinking of getting a 360 for halo4.
do you like it ?, a few mates said it was great.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Have had all Halo games and have loved them all. Been happy with Halo 3 for years now, although I think Halo 2 was my favourite.

If anyone has got it, let me know what it's like because I may have to pick it up this week. ;)

electrickeeper
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Tottenham Hotspur

Post by electrickeeper » 5 years ago

I'm enjoying it so far. It's kind of a mesh between CoD and Halo, at least to me. There are things that are similar to care packages, and the leveling up reminds me of the CoD franchise.

I haven't touched the campaign or co-op modes yet, but it's been very enjoyable.
"Luck" is a scapegoat for failing to capitalize on your opportunities.
PESL - PES 2013 League (360)
PCRL - Custom Roster PES 13 League (360)

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 4 years ago

Don't want to be a killjoy, but I'm really annoyed with it, mainly because I'm a competitive Halo player and the Armour Abilities and Perk things have completely ruined it for me! The skill has completely gone out the game in my opinion, and I have to say it: Halo 3 is so much better. I've already gone back to Halo 3, a over 5 year old game and I am still enjoying it loads, Halo 4 just over 2 weeks old and I'm already getting annoyed and bored. I understand they are so called "evolving" the game, but I think they've over done the changes to it, it doesn't feel like a proper Halo game, which is usually skillful, balanced and a simple game. I'm not happy, the Campaign is pretty good, but MP for me is as bad as Reach, they need the go back to simplicity, which makes it more fun and makes you want to play it more and more. Perks and stuff like that should stay were it belongs: CoD. Just my opinion, and I know many people who are with me on this....

Nades
Professional
Professional

Pete Evo wrote:Have had all Halo games and have loved them all. Been happy with Halo 3 for years now, although I think Halo 2 was my favourite.

If anyone has got it, let me know what it's like because I may have to pick it up this week. ;)
I wish I had internet back in the Halo 2 days, it looked so good online. I did actually play a few games of it, but that was when it took like an hour to find a game, so it was basically dead. I'm hoping they do a remake of it like they did with the first Halo game, but this time use the actual engine of the game rather than using the Reach or Halo 4 one....it won't be a remake if they don't use the Halo 2 MP engine!

electrickeeper
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Tottenham Hotspur

Post by electrickeeper » 4 years ago

Nades wrote:Don't want to be a killjoy, but I'm really annoyed with it, mainly because I'm a competitive Halo player and the Armour Abilities and Perk things have completely ruined it for me! The skill has completely gone out the game in my opinion, and I have to say it: Halo 3 is so much better. I've already gone back to Halo 3, a over 5 year old game and I am still enjoying it loads, Halo 4 just over 2 weeks old and I'm already getting annoyed and bored. I understand they are so called "evolving" the game, but I think they've over done the changes to it, it doesn't feel like a proper Halo game, which is usually skillful, balanced and a simple game. I'm not happy, the Campaign is pretty good, but MP for me is as bad as Reach, they need the go back to simplicity, which makes it more fun and makes you want to play it more and more. Perks and stuff like that should stay were it belongs: CoD. Just my opinion, and I know many people who are with me on this....
And you're all wrong! :P (I'm joking in case the smiley didn't give that impression)

I understand where you're coming from, they tried to make it different by basing it off of another shooter, but there's no way they were going to keep everyone happy.
"Luck" is a scapegoat for failing to capitalize on your opportunities.
PESL - PES 2013 League (360)
PCRL - Custom Roster PES 13 League (360)

Nades
Professional
Professional

Halo 4 is getting a bit better now it's had some updates, but it's miles behind the original trilogy :(.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 4 years ago

I haven't even played Halo 4 yet. I still play Halo 3 every now and then but I have literally no motivation to get 4. I guess your post isn't going to help my mood either! :P

Nades
Professional
Professional

I wouldn't bother getting it mate. Halo 3 is so much better than it, it's a joke! It's basically Halo of Duty. Biggest let down since Reach, so the last two Halo games that I hyped up so much about have disappointing me enormously! It's a shame 343 had to go down this route, classic Halo is where it's out, the skill is gone and overall enjoyment has gone too :'/.