Home | News | Store | About | Contact | Order PES 2014 | PES League
LOGIN or REGISTER

Username:   Password:  
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 am 
Senior Editor
Senior Editor

Supports: Arsenal

~DAYMOS OPE ELITE PES2012 /WE2012 Npower & Bundesliga OF~

#####NEW PICS ADDED 25/10/2011 SCROLL BELOW####

Optional Paypal download link if you feel the need to buy me a drink for my troubles ;)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

I’d like to start by saying, thanks for using my file and I hope you get even more enjoyment from the beautiful game.
Massive shout to http://www.onlyproevolutions.com who has been great hosting this file.

Graday needs a special mention because he managed to help me get an early copy of PES2012 and if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt've had a 3 week head start.

Big shout to Edu Madrid who worked on the Bundesliga teams/ players and also Madwolf/ Wolf_Cesar who helped gather the Liga Zon Sagres kit pictures..

With the Bundesliga I have Akzo to thank who also compiled the pictures together to save me valuable editing time.
Thanks to all the PES community who has helped and made suggestions etc.

Premiership Kits http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m60 ... em%20Kits/

Arsenal
Aston villa
Blackburn
Bolton
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Man City
Newcastle
Norwich
QPR
Stoke
Sunderland
Swansea
West Brom
Wigan
Wolves

Npower kits
http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m60 ... mpionship/

Birmingham City
Blackpool
Bristol City
Cardiff City
Coventry city
Middlesbough
Millwall
Nottingham Forrest
Portsmouth
Reading
Southampton
Watford
West Ham

Liga Zon Sagres (Pics will correct emblems will be uploaded soon)
http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m60 ... %20Sagres/

Guys I know the emblems are incorrect on some.. the full game is fine and ill update tonight with correct pics

CD Nacional
Academica
Sporting Braga
Gil Vicente
Uniao Leiria
CS Maritimo
Vitoria FC
Rio Ave FC
SC Olhanense
Gil Vicente
FC Pacos De Ferreira
SC Beira-Mar

Bundesliga
FCK1
FCN1
Hannover 96
FC Freiburg
Wolfsburg
Stuttgart
Bayern
BVB
Leverkusen
Mainz
M’Gladbach
Fc Koln
Hoffenheim
Shalke 04
Werder Bremen
Hamburger
Hertha

## NEW BUNDESLIGA 100% KIts UPDATE for After youve installed the KONAMI UPDATE ##
~~Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 OF v1.5~~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F183UK07

If you have no access to Xbox Live or the konami updates then the file below will be the one you need
##KIT FIX COMPLETE 12:00am on 16/10/2011##

This file is for someone who hasnt installed the Konami updates yet...

v1 You have the Bundesliga and Npower but you get to choose which league wont have any real emblems due to ingame space restrictions.

########################################

###Download Link###
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSWTFNJ2
#######################################

v2 coming soon will have all current season Bundesliga kits updated with more internationals and base copied players etc...

v3 Expect leagues from other countries

##########################################

[size=200]Installation info

###########################################
For those having trouble installing this file and would like a ready made USB stick from myself with BONUS team chants, please check the link on my signature below

###########################################

This tutorial explains the principles of how to copy my file into a usb stick :http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468 or Check the tutorial here on only pro evo

If you get stuck please read the forum on the link above or visit my original v2 forum here: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=81387
I gurantee your question will be answered.

Common issues.. I call it the 228 error but its basically that my option file has over 300 files and all the USB tools avaliable to import/ extract data will not let you transfer more than approx 200 files at a time.

###YOU MAY NEED TO TRANSFER ALL MY FILES INTO YOUR XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE IN 2 OR 3 STAGES AND NOT ALL IN ONE GO!!###

(ANY XBOX 360'S WITH HARD DRIVES BELOW 20GIG MAY NOT DISPLAY ALL THE KITS CORRECTLY.. DONT ASK, IT WASTES TIME, JUST TRUST ME PLS)
It does not matter if you have less than 20gb in space left as this has nothing to do with the size you have left but more to do with the model of your hard drive.

If your having any major problems with the USB software you downloaded, please try and ask a question on the forums where you dloaded the software from as the developers should be at hand to give you 1st hand advice.
############################## ##############

After you get the file onto a USB please follow these steps.

Step 1).

Turn your Xbox 360 on and sign into your profile.
You may want to back up anything you have that’s important to you in your PES2012/WE2012 save folder.

Step 2).
Now plug the USB stick into your Xbox 360 and then go to system >> memory >> then select external device USB (Daymos OPE PES2012 OF Npow/Bundes).

Step 3).
Just to see everything is all there on the USB, press ‘A’ to go inside the USB and you will see a folder called PES2012/ WE2012 >> Press ‘A’ again and you should see all the 500 Plus files inside this folder which make up all the edits, stadiums and kits etc.

This is fine so just press ‘B’ once and you should see the main folder called PES2012/WE2012 (not the 500 files).

Step 4).
Now detail the same PES2012/WE2012 Folder with the ‘Y’ button and select COPY and NOT MOVE (If you move the file then it will no longer be on the USB) >>>>>

The whole folder will copy in one go and ask you if you would like to replace all existing data that’s in your PES2012/WE2012 folder >>> select yes to all >>>>

When you select yes to replace all items, please note this will erase your edit data but not your saved leagues, cups or replays etc >>>

IMPORTANT!!! If you try to TRANSFER the USB root instead of COPY the PES2012/WE2012 folder, you will mess everything up.
You DON’T want to see options such as TRANSFER CONTENT because this would mean your copying your whole USB and not the game folder inside the USB with approx. 500 files in it.

Step 5). Once the copying is complete, pull out the USB and load up the game.
Ps you can close your mouth from the amazement of my work.

Step 6). Enjoy

Now once you’ve become accustomed to the fresh and beautiful looking game, you will notice that Ive edited the Full Premiership, Liga Zon Sagres and Npower league but you will see that the Bundesliga teams have no emblems WTF??

No.. I wasn’t being lazy as Konami gave us 20 less emblem spaces in the game 
It’s ok because I’ve been working hard to give you a choice 

If you prefer the Bundesliga over the Npower then you can have Bundesliga emblems instead of Npower emblems.

What you need to do is this.

Step 1). Plug in the USB, load up the game and go to edit mode.

Step 2). If you want the npower emblems for a later time them you will have to select export and select the Npower teams one by one and save them onto your hard drive. If you don’t care about npower then >>> go to the next step.

Step 3). In the edit mode you will see import and export options at the bottom of the list.
Select import and then select the USB as the place where you want to import the data from. Now you will see all the Bundesliga teams I’ve left for you with their emblems intact, just select to import them one by one.

Step 4). It will ask you many options regarding importing some of the team or all of the team >>> its ok just select yes to everything >> including the emblems and then select one of the npower emblems to erase (If you’re not sure what emblems are Npower emblems then you will have to learn them before hand).

Step 5). You should now have all Bundesliga teams looking even more beautiful and the Npower teams will now have no emblems. (If the npower teams have the incorrect Bundesliga emblems, you can revert the emblem back to default in edit mode under teams >> emblems >> then ‘Y’ to revert the emblem to default).

Alternatively if importing teams is too complicated or time consuming then, you can download a ready-made Bundesliga file which you will have to upload and get onto your USB and it will be the opposite with Npower teams ready to import.

Thanks again for your support, this PES community is a great one

Optional Paypal download link if you feel the need to buy me a drink for my troubles ;)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Last edited by Daymos on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 14 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 am 
Old School
Old School

Great work Daymos i'm going to download it in the morning :) ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 am 
Reserve
Reserve

Daymos, I tweeted you, but you can answer here also so more people can see ;)

After we put the OF on the XBox, we do the Konami DLC update, but it asks us some question(s), like if we want to update the starting 11. Should we say yes to all the DLC asks?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 am 
Founder
Founder

Supports: The PES Series
Quote:
With this option file, you are able to download the latest DLC. When installing data pack 1, when promoted, click "apply" to update the registered lineup data and also ensure that you overwrite the edit data when you are asked.

Enjoy. (y)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 am 
Squad Player
Squad Player

I can't thank you enough for this, can't imagine the amount of work involved. I'll shout you a drink via Paypal over the weekend...thanks again :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 am 
Reserve
Reserve

this is going to be great but i am having trouble loading it to my usb drive. I have got the usb open in Xtaf but when i double click on the folder 00000001 all i am getting in the right hand window is an OPTION.bin file, not the list of files I was expecting am I to delete this file? Where am I meant to drag and drop the new files to?

Just getting a bit confused and need some help. I am using Usb Xtaf Gui Version 44. Have been able to do it in previous years not sure what I am doing wrong - I got up early to sort it out - what a loser!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:43 am 
Super Sub
Super Sub

Supports: Leeds United
id recommend watching Daymos' video on youtube on how to install the option file, i followed this step by step for the previous option files and it worked a treat.

Incredible work Daymos! a great effort from all involved and a a credit to the OPE forum! (clap) (clap) (clap)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am 
Warming Up
Warming Up

First of all thank you so much Daymos and all the others for the great work. I will download it as soon as i get back from work, can't wait for it. ;)
But i have one Question, is it still possible to play ONLINE with the OF installed?

Thank you so much again, incredible work!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 am 
Reserve
Reserve

yes i have followed videos in the past not sure what I am doing wrong, i think i am getting confused as I am expecting to see the more than just the OPTION.bin on the right hand side of the screen. hopefully i can sort it out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 am 
Reserve
Reserve

Daymos, I haven't tested the Option File yet, I just can test it later at night.

But someone who tested here in Portugal reported me that the names and emblems of Liga Zon Sagres are wrong.

I asked him if he can post some photos, but meanwhile if anyone can confirm this situation... (can be some problem with the installation the user made, never knows)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 am 
Reserve
Reserve

well i have got a bit further this time, decided copy a couple across manually rather than trying to drag and drop all at once, and the names and kits hav changed for the few that i have copied over but when loading it up it is looking at every single bin file and takes an age to load so still haven't got it quiet right.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 am 
Reserve
Reserve

thankyou!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 am 
Warming Up
Warming Up

Away kit for Liverpool and chelsea have problem ;) can't see logo and shirt (the square blue for chelsea with samsung logo)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:01 am 
Warming Up
Warming Up

I am having a problem getting USB Xplorer.

The main link at the top of the sevensins page is broken. I've tried downloading archived versions (the links at the bottom of the page) but whenever i click 'open device' on any of these, nothing happens.
I managed to find what appears to be a new version of the xplorer elsewhere on the web, but when i open that it closes straight away with an error. I'm still running windows xp, could that be the problem?

Thanks for any help. The file looks great. I think the track record thing on last years game said i'd spend 17 hours editing. I'd rather not have to do that this time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am 
Reserve
Reserve

cant get this to go on my hdd? keeps crashing? Do I need to transfer ALL files or?

also if i put it on my 6gb usb xbox dont see it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next