📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

~DAYMOS OPE ELITE PES2012 /WE2012 Npower & Bundesliga OF~

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Re: ~DAYMOS OPE ELITE PES2012 /WE2012 Npower & Bundesliga OF

Post by Daymos » 8 years ago

Yes a good idea,

You can get pes stats from pes stats database for most team but their stats sometimes makes the npower trams too powerful

I'll may need a hand with starring linups and formations if you know any better..

I've had to ask fans of Millwall and some other clubs for the starting linups and prefered formations etc

But the only true way to have this "comprehensive" league is to do all the teams yourself.. Just a thought

USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

ISS72
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ISS72 » 8 years ago

Hey Daymos, just a friendly suggestion, but feel free to tell me where to go. ;)

But on your (top) file, I reset VitĂłria de SetĂşbal emblem to default (Because at least it's got the correct colours and hasn't got a really stupid name on there) and then with the free slot used the Bundesliga league logo for the German teams without the correct emblems - OK it's not ideal but it's no where near as jarring as the fake emblems. (And I guess it could work the other way round with the Npower teams too)

Lashley
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lashley » 8 years ago

which file should i download for sponsors on npower kits AFTER DLC? thanks

1.5 ty

Lashley
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Lashley » 8 years ago

anyone know how to import these without losing my pes points lol

Yellowman
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Yellowman » 8 years ago

Once the new file has released I wouldn't mind creating the missing players and uploading it (for those that don't have the time/patience)

Obviously I would ask permission to post it up, I will use FM/PesDB and tinker them so they are not overpowered, although I have never posted any work I believe I can create a decent looking player from pictures.

I will see what people think if Daymos doesn't mind me posting it up once the new OF update has arrived, any ideas on the release date by the way?

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by edumadrid » 8 years ago

News about next Update Daymos Option file

100 % Bundesliga hair players recovered;
A lot bundesliga faces updated and new faces imputed;
REMOVED all Duplicated players (all teams and National teams);
Corrected all fake names from Nations Teams (excpt Asian National Teams);
corected balls to leagues;

it wasted more than week of hard job in free hours...

Daymos is working with new international kits ;) ; Npower and a lot details to bring us other excellent Update File

see you

Gibson03
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Gibson03 » 8 years ago

Hi Daymos, I know Spurs already got licensed kit,but my question,is it possible to change the away kits with their 3rd Alternative kits (which color is black) like this :

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-conte ... -11-12.jpg

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Hey mate,

Yuo cant edit or add to official teams but the good thing about those official teams is that they sometimes get a 3rd Champions League shirt whereas all the other edited teams have 2 files.
USB OPTIONS HERE:

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 8 years ago

I can help with Leeds! it would be my one contribution to the greatest OF EVVVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! The PES stats Database is pretty handy when making new players
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 8 years ago

Great work, Daymos. I've been playing ML all week and this option file has really made a difference. Thanks so much!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

ISS72 wrote:Hey Daymos, just a friendly suggestion, but feel free to tell me where to go. ;)

But on your (top) file, I reset VitĂłria de SetĂşbal emblem to default (Because at least it's got the correct colours and hasn't got a really stupid name on there) and then with the free slot used the Bundesliga league logo for the German teams without the correct emblems - OK it's not ideal but it's no where near as jarring as the fake emblems. (And I guess it could work the other way round with the Npower teams too)

great Idea,..

I did toy with the idea last year for your exact same reasons but with the lack of emblem spaces I deciced not to..

also if a team comes up into the premiership from the championship they will all have a championship logo (but technically they are not championship anymore).

I think the idea will work better with bundesliga because there is no relegation process.
USB OPTIONS HERE:

Sawaz
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Sawaz » 8 years ago

Hey,

i have a question...I have the version 1.01 and want the Bundesliga...which OF i have to install?
Cause theres a so many links, i dont know wich of i have to install.

Thank you, and your Patches are the best.

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

tried installing the file. I've followed intrusting completely. USB Xplorer only does so many files at a time some I copied them over first. I loaded up pes because I assumes that even though I haven't quite copied the whole file yet the ones I have should show changes. Is this the case because nothing in my games has changed. I then tried getting the rest of the files and one of the files is corrupt so I can't copy them over.

Really though I'm not particular bothered about having the correct kits and badges. I just want the Championship and German league so is there anything I can do to just have the teams and players?

djwavfc
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by djwavfc » 8 years ago

Please excuse my double post but I went ahead and just copied over the edit file figuring that would just give me teams and players, and looks to have done that. But now I have empty spaces with some of the league logos. Could anyone tell me which files are the premiership, championship, Serie A, German and Portugal league please.

Should work if I just copy them over right? :)

edit: I just went and defaulted the logos to get the old ones back. :P

Although I'm not using everything in the OF you put all the effort in to make daymos, I greatly appreciate all the work you've done. (y)

Anzhi
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Anzhi » 8 years ago

Hi Daymos :)

Nice information about V. 2.0 - Looking forward to get it!

Nice to hear you update the Npower Championship with the missing players, because there are many missing players in all of the teams, and also need some transfers too.

I hope you will get a look in for some players. Ronaldo (the real one! - Ex Real Madrid player) are still on the Corinthinas teams, big mistake from KONAMI because he stops he's carrer in february month this year. Also have a look in Internacional. Here will you find Liverpool FC's Coates. Again a mistake from KONAMI. They have created him 2 times on both he's real club Liverpool FC and the club he came to Liverpool FC from --> Internacional.

I think it will be nice and grateful if you will create players like Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Juan Pablo Angel, Marquez, Beckham and Henry. Big stars there are not into the game this year, and think lot of us missing them this year.

Thanks for all you time dude, very nice.