📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Please Help

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daprodukt
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please Help

Post by daprodukt » 8 years ago

Please forgive me if this is a question that is asked all the time, but I am new to all this and have just discovered the joys of the OF.

Firstly, wow you guys do a great job and thanks for doing it and providing it free for all of us.

I have managed to use your tutorial and it worked first time, however I did notice that out of the 660 odd files in the OF I am only able to install 200 or so of the files? I am using a 8GB USB pen and cant believe that the save data and the OF can be filling 8GB.

Am I doing something wrong is is this just the way it is? I am mainly interested in the English PL to be honest so if it is a size issue I don't mind missing out the other kits if this is possible? I am also wondering if the sponsors should be on the shirts as well because at present they are not.

Again thanks for the work and if the sponsors thing is just because you haven't been able to get them all done then I completely understand as you have already done loads.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable