📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Daymos OPE Elite PES2012/ WE2012 OF v2

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Daymos OPE Elite PES2012/ WE2012 OF v2

Post by Daymos » 8 years ago

(ope) Daymos OPE Elite PES2012 OF v2 (ope)

With Bundesliga amendments fromEdu Madrid and Npower amendments from MisterRaph

This is latest edition of the Daymos // OPE Xbox 360 option file for PES 2012.

Option file features and details:

The file is V1.5, with the following improvements and changes implemented:

*Bundesliga & npower formations & lineups updated (credit to Edu Madrid and MisterRaph).
*Red Bull Salzburg and Anderlecht have been added (credit to Edu Madrid and MisterRaph).
*Updated kits for all national teams (99% of the international teams have been edited to the same quality as the club teams).
*All teams have updated stadium assigned - with close likeness.
*All Bundesliga, Salzburg and Anderlecht players have correct faces and updated stats.
*Revised line-ups for npower Championship and Bundesliga.
*Balls adequated to each league (respecting our limitation to models).
*Corrected names of all fake international players (except a few Asian teams - China, Bahrain, Iran).
*Duplicate players removed.
*Henry and Ronaldo added.
*Newcastle Virgin Gaming sponsor added.
*Some Bundesliga players with updated boots.
*New FA Cup emblem added.
*New players in Bundesliga and Npower squads.
*Some updated transfers, including Gary Cahill to Chelsea and Alex to QPR.[/color][/color][/color]

If you have bought a Daymos USB, please check your email inbox for the easy-to-install file, which has already been sent to you or email dfw_entertainment@hotmail.com to have the file sent.

Notes:

The squads of Bolton, Chelsea and Queens Park Rangers may need updating. These are the only teams that need a manual update. For some reason, when we added Cahill to Chelsea and Alex to QPR, the squads of the associated teams became scrambled.

We will fix these issues in time for the release of V3 - expected to be out next month, depending on when Konami release their January transfers DLC.

Please look these videos before you start

DAYMOS OPE PES2012 v2 video to show every edited kit created in the game by Daymos
[youtube]7lQcUL4Qp18[/youtube]

Live video tutorial of me editing a kit to how all team shirts were created
[youtube]p-EghYCUkZg[/youtube]

Discriptive step by step editing tutorial
[youtube]jMHUdnp-e_U[/youtube]

My past option files can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=484

Download options

Like before, due to limited emblem slots within the game.. this means one of the leagues out of the Npower, Liga Zon Sagres or Bundesliga has to go without emblems..

You choose the appropriate file based on which league is less important to you and can go without emblems (all kits have no issues).

large files with over 600 files (slower loading times)

Daymos OPE Elite PES2012 OF v2
Npower & Liga Zon Sagres Emblems (Large file)
DOWNLOAD LINK

Bundesliga & Liga Zon Sagres Emblems (Large file)
DOWNLOAD LINK

For faster loading times you can download either of the files below as I've removed 300 files not needed..

Easy install 99.9% guaranteed success or your money back.
You just need your own USB stick and a Mac/PC

RAW FILES WITH BONUS CROWD CHANTS

Npower & Liga Zon Sagres Emblems (300+Files) + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552867

Bundesliga & Liga Zon Sagres Emblems (300+Files) + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552868

Npower & Bundesliga Emblems (300+Files) + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552856

If your not really good with the tech stuff or If you need more help and want to spend less time installing these files you can check my quick easy install options below

I provide full technical support helping you through my carefully created easy install method (can take from 10 mins if you follw the steps correctly).

DAYMOS EASY INSTALL

Npower & Portuguise emblems + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552873

Bundesliga & Portuguese emblems + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552882

Npower & Bundesliga Emblems + Crowd Chants
http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=1552874

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Xbox 360 Crowd chant video
[youtube]Uj11OT9sngw[/youtube]

If you dont require the easy install options with my direct help, This tutorial explains the principles of how to copy my file into a usb stick via Xtaff or xploader etc.:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468

or Check the tutorial here on OPE

If you get stuck please read the forum on the link above asking questions there or visit my original v1.5 forum here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=440

Common issues.. I call it the 228 error but its basically that my option file has over 300 files and all the USB tools avaliable to import/ extract data will not let you transfer more than approx 200 files at a time.

###YOU MAY NEED TO TRANSFER ALL MY FILES INTO YOUR XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE IN 2 OR 3 STAGES AND NOT ALL IN ONE GO!!###

(ANY XBOX 360'S WITH HARD DRIVES BELOW 20GIG MAY NOT DISPLAY ALL THE KITS CORRECTLY.. DONT ASK, IT WASTES TIME, JUST TRUST ME PLS)

It does not matter if you have less than 20gb in space left as this has nothing to do with the size you have left but more to do with the model of your hard drive.

If your having any major problems with the USB software you downloaded, please try and ask a question on the forums where you dloaded the software from as the developers should be at hand to give you 1st hand advice on all the random issues that may occur.

##########################################

Whatever method you choose to get the file onto your USB you will need to follow these next steps afterwards:

Step 1).

Turn your Xbox 360 on and sign into your profile.
You may want to back up anything you have that’s important to you in your PES2012/WE2012 save folder.

Step 2).

Now plug the USB stick into your Xbox 360 and then go to system >> Storage/memory >> then select external device USB (Daymos OPE PES2012 OF ).

Step 3).

Just to see everything is all there on the USB, press ‘A’ to go inside the USB and you will see a folder called PES2012/ WE2012 >> Press ‘A’ again and you should see all the 300/600 Plus files inside this folder which make up all the edits, stadiums and kits etc.

This is fine so just press ‘B’ once and you should see the main folder called PES2012/WE2012 (not the 300/600 files).

Step 4).
Now detail the same PES2012/WE2012 Folder with the ‘Y’ button and select COPY and NOT MOVE (If you move the file then it will no longer be on the USB) >>>>>

The whole folder will copy in one go and ask you if you would like to replace all existing data that’s in your PES2012/WE2012 folder >>> select yes to all >>>>

When you select yes to replace all items, please note this will erase your edit data but not your saved leagues, cups or replays etc >>>

IMPORTANT!!! If you try to TRANSFER the USB root instead of COPY the PES2012/WE2012 folder, you will mess everything up.
You DON’T want to see options such as TRANSFER CONTENT because this would mean your copying your whole USB and not the game folder inside the USB with approx 300/600 files in it.

Step 5).

Once the copying is complete, pull out the USB and load up the game.
Ps you can close your mouth from the amazement of my work.

Step 6).

Enjoy

Now once you’ve become accustomed to the fresh and beautiful looking game, you will notice that Ive edited the Full Premiership, Liga Zon Sagres and Npower league but you will see that the Bundesliga teams have no emblems WTF??

No.. I wasn’t being lazy as Konami gave us 20 less emblem spaces in the game 
It’s ok because I’ve been working hard to give you a choice 

If you prefer the Bundesliga over the Npower for example then you can have Bundesliga emblems instead of Npower emblems.

What you need to do is this.

Step 1).
Plug in the USB, load up the game and go to edit mode.

Step 2).
If you want the npower emblems for a later time them you will have to select export and select the Npower teams one by one and save them onto your hard drive. If you don’t care about npower then >>> go to the next step.

Step 3).
In the edit mode you will see import and export options at the bottom of the list.
Select import and then select the USB as the place where you want to import the data from. Now you will see all the Bundesliga teams I’ve left for you with their emblems intact, just select to import them one by one.

Step 4).
It will ask you many options regarding importing some of the team or all of the team >>> its ok just select yes to everything >> including the emblems and then select one of the npower emblems to erase (If you’re not sure what emblems are Npower emblems then you will have to learn them before hand).

Step 5).
You should now have all Bundesliga teams looking even more beautiful and the Npower teams will now have no emblems. (If the npower teams have the incorrect Bundesliga emblems, you can revert the emblem back to default in edit mode under teams >> emblems >> then ‘Y’ to revert the emblem to default).

Alternatively if importing teams is too complicated or time consuming then, you can download a ready-made Bundesliga file which you will have to upload and get onto your USB and it will be the opposite with Npower teams ready to import.

Thanks again for your patience and support, this PES community is a great one

As you can see from my videos.. I love PES otherwise I wouldnt have spent almost every night editing kits throught the year 2011 just to get to this stage now..

The game costs many of us £30- £40 so if you think my time and work is worth more than nothing.. any kind gesture would be greatly appreciated.

To all those thats donated in the past.. I thank you guys greatly for the kind gesture..

Donation Link

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/websc ... 338b1d9d60

Any proceeds will help fund future PES option file developments.

Cool
Last edited by Daymos on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 25 times in total.

USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Re: Daymos OPE Elite PES2012/ WE2012 OF v2

Post by GradeACallum » 8 years ago

Dude, awesome work as always. I'm sure I'm not the only person who really appreciates the time you put into this. I will be downloading this an installing later today.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

Great work, Daymos - and everyone else who contributed. :-)

I've just finished importing OPE FC and now ready to fire up a new ML career with them. (ope)
✅ 🐦 💟

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular

Hi Guys,

I'm having issues installing the V2 file. I have downloaded the file, extracted it and replaced the old file on my memory stick. I have put the stick in my Xbox, checked all the files are there, copied the new files across replacing everything.

When I go into the game the squads haven't been updated and there is no sign of OPE FC.

Any suggestions?

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Hey mate

You have to import the OPE team in edit mode

It's on your USB as team 20
USB OPTIONS HERE:

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular

Right update has now worked. Cheers mate

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by edumadrid » 8 years ago

RED BULL SALZBURG CORRECT LINE-UP

Hi guys when Daymos imported Salzburg Kits I think Salzburg messed up line-up so my suggestion to line-up:

GK GUSTAFSSON (c)
CB PASANEN
CB SEKAGYA
RB SCHWEGLER
LB ULMER
DMF LINDGREN
CMF LEITGEB
CMF CZIOMMER
RMF ZÁRATE
LMF LEONARDO
CF ALAN

You need replace these players in each four line-up's available (when 4-4-2 cziomer will be SS)

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Nice one edu..

When i imported the team I didnt import the players unless it was when I did it a long time ago before the beta?

Also Chelsea, & bolton line ups need to be changed manually people..

Look on OPE later to show pictures of how the teams should look..

It happened when you add a player to a team instead of selecting a player then moving him to a team.

The next update will have these sorted but we can post guides to let people do it manually.
USB OPTIONS HERE:

tjfelly
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by tjfelly » 8 years ago

Hi guys, first time poster but long time pro ev head!. First off huge props to Daymos and all people involved in making the best football game even better. I tried following the steps which seemed simple enough, my problem seems to be with Xtaf. It seems transfer half the files (as expected) but it then takes ages and when clicking on Xtaf it goes to 'not responding'.

After closing it down and looking at files transferred there's 236 files. I copy them over to the 360 but what steps do i need to repeat?. I done this for 2011 and it was very straightforward so any help would be appreciated.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Welcome to the forums, mate. :-)

Are you using this tutorial?

If so, have you tried copying the files in batches of 200, rather than every file all at once? Any more than 200 at a time seems to make the program crash.
✅ 🐦 💟

tjfelly
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by tjfelly » 8 years ago

onlyproevo wrote:Welcome to the forums, mate. :-)

Are you using this tutorial?

If so, have you tried copying the files in batches of 200, rather than every file all at once? Any more than 200 at a time seems to make the program crash.

Cheers mate :-) . Yeah i was using that one and it sounds like i missed the part where you do it in batches. How do i do this? as when you inject the folder it seems to want to copy all.

Thanks

Mike
Founder
Founder

Create new folders called Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 etc
Inside each folder, create a folder called 000001
Put 200 files in each 000001 folder

When you come to the inject folder bit in xtaf, choose the 000001 folder in part 1, then plug your USB into your 360 and copy the files across.

Then repeat the guide, but inject the 000001 folder in part 2 and so on.
✅ 🐦 💟

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 8 years ago

Top work, everyone. Easily the best option file ever made on 360. :) :D

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Cheers Pete

I'm sure if it was easier there would be tonnes of quality files about:)

Enjoy
USB OPTIONS HERE:

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Salzburg Chelsea QPR and Bolton Line-up sorted

Post by edumadrid » 8 years ago

Bellow 4 squads sorted according last DLC December + New players that Daymos imputed....just sort them in edit mode

Chelsea:

Cech
Bosingwa
David Luiz
Terry (c)
A.Cole
Mikel
Ramires
Lampard
Mata
Drogba
Malouda

Bolton

Jaskelanen - GK
Steison - RB
Boyata - CB
Knight - CB
Paul robinson-LB
eagles -RMF
Muamba -CMF
Reo Coker -CMF
Petrov - LMF
Klasnic - CF
K.Davies - CF

QPR

Kenny
L.Young - RB
Alexl- CB
Gabidon - CB
A.Traoré LB
J.Barton - CMF
Derry - CMF
W.Phillips - RMF
T.Smith - LMF
Taarabt - OMF
J.Campbell - CF

FC RED BULL SALZBURG

GK GUSTAFSSON (c)
CB PASANEN
CB SEKAGYA
RB SCHWEGLER
LB ULMER
DMF LINDGREN
CMF LEITGEB
CMF CZIOMMER
RMF ZÁRATE
LMF LEONARDO
CF ALAN

You need replace these players in each four line-up's available (when 4-4-2 cziomer will be SS)

Suljmani back - go edit playes in Ajax, select Rincon and select Y (default) - ready Suljmani is here perfect...
Last edited by edumadrid on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.