Daymos OPE ELITE PES 2012 Xbox 360 Option file V4 (Rocky5)

Post Reply
Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Daymos OPE ELITE PES 2012 Xbox 360 Option file V4 (Rocky5)

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Daymos OPE ELITE PES 2012 Xbox 360 Option file V4 (Rocky5)
http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2012/0 ... eased.html
This file includes all kits and emblems which have been converted using the Rocky5 converter.

Image

I create files in the PS3 and then edit on my Xbox 360 to ensure .png quality content. I then improve and re-size shirt logos (where appropriate) to keep my creative identity intact.

All National kits have bene given a season 2012/2013 update and many Premier League and Npower Championship teams have been given their season 2012/13 kit.

Image Image

Image Image


Installation guide:

If you follow the steps correctly, this will take you no longer than 10 minutes. It's very important you follow each step very carefully. Each step will only work if the step previous is carried out correctly.

If you get stuck or run into problems, please reply in this thread and the team will help you ASAP.

Step 1
Download your preferred option file. There are two, both listed above; you can only pick one due to the limited number of emblem slots on PES 2012. Please also download all official game patches and data packs (DLC) from Konami.

If you have a USB from me and you've not changed anything, you can skip to step 4.

Step 2
Plug your USB stick into your xbox 360. If you have content on your USB that you want to keep, make sure you back it up before you put it into your 360. Everything gets deleted in the next step.

Select to customize the USB (not configure) and change the memory size to 512MB. Don't ask why, just trust me and do it.

Step 3
Plug your usb into your PC or laptop. You may see a yellow folder called Xbox 360. If you can't see it then you need to change your settings so hidden files and folders can be seen. Here's a tutorial for Windows Vista. For other operating systems, use Google. ;)

Step 4:
You should now see the Xbox 360 folder. This means that your PC/laptop is ready for transfer.

Double-click on the Xbox 360 folder and you'll see the following 3 files:

Data 0000
Data 0001
Data 0002

Erase the Data 0001 and Data 0002 files but do not delete the Data 0000 file. Once you've done this, open your downloaded option file folder and move the Data 0001 and Data 0002 files to the Xbox 360 folder. Simply, you're overwriting the old content and replacing it with the new content.

Wait a minute for all the files to copy over to your USB.

Step 5:
Plug your USB into your Xbox 360.

Go to System > Memory > and select the external device (USB - DAYMOS OPE PES2012 OF v4).

Now you will see a folder called PES2012/WE2012 with 300 or so files inside it. Please check if the 300 (or so) files are there.

If everything looks good, press B and go back so you're looking at the PES2012/WE2012 folder again. Press Y and copy (do not move) all the files from your USB to your Xbox 360 hard drive.

When asked would you like to replace exisiting file data?, select Yes To All. Don't worry, all your gamesaves and replays will still be there.

Step 6
Remove your USB stick from your 360 and load up PES 2012. Head into Edit Mode and take a look at all your new kits.

Enjoy!


USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

User avatar
foxtrot
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011
Supports: Rangers F.C.
Location: Glasgow

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by foxtrot » 6 years ago

Wow! :shock:

Tich77
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Tich77 » 6 years ago

Hi mate

Have downloaded it and not sure what I have done wrong,

Kits look different to before in terms of colour but I have no sponsors and logos etc on the kits????!!!!!!!

I do have all brand new emblems on team selection screen though


One possibility could be that when I loaded it up it asked to do an update (was previously up to date) and I did.

Mike

PS Think I had a similar issue on V1 of your file but left it,

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Tich77 wrote:Hi mate

Have downloaded it and not sure what I have done wrong,

Kits look different to before in terms of colour but I have no sponsors and logos etc on the kits????!!!!!!!

I do have all brand new emblems on team selection screen though


One possibility could be that when I loaded it up it asked to do an update (was previously up to date) and I did.

Mike

PS Think I had a similar issue on V1 of your file but left it,

hey mate

how big is your xbox 360 hard drive?
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

LBFrozone
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by LBFrozone » 6 years ago

I really appreciate your work, but why do we have to have npower emblems? If I want emblems for both the Bundesliga and Liga Zon Sagres, I will just have to download v3?

anhduc8888
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by anhduc8888 » 6 years ago

###################################################
STEP 4&5
###################################################

USB Installation instructions

Plug the USB stick into your Xbox 360>>>

Go to system>>>> then memory.>>>>

Select the external device (USB - DAYMOS OPE PES2012 OF v4)>>>>> results >>>Image help me...
Last edited by anhduc8888 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steelhorse75
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Steelhorse75 » 6 years ago

Can we install it the old way as well?
PES15........Dare we believe.......

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

LBFrozone wrote:I really appreciate your work, but why do we have to have npower emblems? If I want emblems for both the Bundesliga and Liga Zon Sagres, I will just have to download v3?

Hey mate I plan to make a 3rd version soon as in this weekend.. so you may want to use v3 until then. ;)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

anhduc8888 wrote:###################################################
STEP 4&5
###################################################

USB Installation instructions

Plug the USB stick into your Xbox 360>>>

Go to system>>>> then memory.>>>>

Select the external device (USB - DAYMOS OPE PES2012 OF v4)>>>>> results >>>[ Image ] help me...

Did you succesfully complete step one?



##################

Plug your own USB stick into your xbox 360,

You may have to select to remove storage on your USB if its been used before.

You have to select to customise the USB (not configure) and change the memory size to 512mb.

This basically reserves only 512mb on the USB for xbox usages.

Let me know if you had any trouble here, if not you can go to step 2

##################
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

Steelhorse75
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Steelhorse75 » 6 years ago

I can get file onto USB but when I plug stick into 360 i can't see it on USB?
I can see it on USB on pc though?
I've configured stick on 360 and selected 512mb

Also where should the 3 files be on USB? In the yellow 360 file or the Daymos file?

Thanks.
PES15........Dare we believe.......

Tich77
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Tich77 » 6 years ago

Daymos wrote:
Tich77 wrote:Hi mate

Have downloaded it and not sure what I have done wrong,

Kits look different to before in terms of colour but I have no sponsors and logos etc on the kits????!!!!!!!

I do have all brand new emblems on team selection screen though


One possibility could be that when I loaded it up it asked to do an update (was previously up to date) and I did.

Mike

PS Think I had a similar issue on V1 of your file but left it,

hey mate

how big is your xbox 360 hard drive?

No idea - it's a new black one with kinect lol

There were 399 files on the daymos folder when i checked on the 360

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Tich77 wrote:
Daymos wrote:
Tich77 wrote:Hi mate

Have downloaded it and not sure what I have done wrong,

Kits look different to before in terms of colour but I have no sponsors and logos etc on the kits????!!!!!!!

I do have all brand new emblems on team selection screen though


One possibility could be that when I loaded it up it asked to do an update (was previously up to date) and I did.

Mike

PS Think I had a similar issue on V1 of your file but left it,

hey mate

how big is your xbox 360 hard drive?

No idea - it's a new black one with kinect lol

There were 399 files on the daymos folder when i checked on the 360

Option files on the Xbox wont work properlty if you have an arcade style xbox with a hard drive model smaller than 20gb.

If yours is a 4gb hard drive for example then this is the problem..

Check Arsenal.. can you see only their shirt logos?
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Steelhorse75 wrote:I can get file onto USB but when I plug stick into 360 i can't see it on USB?
I can see it on USB on pc though?
I've configured stick on 360 and selected 512mb

Also where should the 3 files be on USB? In the yellow 360 file or the Daymos file?

Thanks.

In the Yellow Xbox 360 folder you will see 3 files.. erase 2 of them and replace with the 2 you downloaded from me..

If youve done that
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

Tich77
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Tich77 » 6 years ago

[/quote]


Option files on the Xbox wont work properlty if you have an arcade style xbox with a hard drive model smaller than 20gb.

If yours is a 4gb hard drive for example then this is the problem..

Check Arsenal.. can you see only their shirt logos?[/quote]

Yep, can see the Arse one

bugger

how much and how easy to add memory??

I MUST HAVE THE FILE - IT IS THE SEX!!!!!

Thomass94
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES2012 Option file v4 Xbox 360 (Rocky5

Post by Thomass94 » 6 years ago

Hi I have a question.

I don't get Step 1 done.
I already have an xbox360 formatted usb stick. It's 4 GB. I used it for the earlier datapacks. How do I change the memory size to 512 MB? When I go to the storage screen in Xbox360 and I go to the device options from the usb there are only 4 things you can do.

Rename
Remove Xbox360 storage
Clear system cache
Transfer content

How do I change the memory size to 512 MB?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest