Daymos OPE ELITE PES 2012 Xbox 360 Option file V4 (Rocky5)

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Daymos OPE ELITE PES 2012 Xbox 360 Option file V4 (Rocky

Post by Daymos » 5 years ago

To edit kits on shorts is great.

However I can see the editer changing totally meaning kits from PES2013 may be useless.. (no import prequel function)

It usually happens when the games is changed.. it happened with PES2009 i think.

On each uniform kit file, there is room which isnt used.. this space can easily be reserved for shorts and socks.

either way the ingame kits will look impressive :)

USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

liquidsnake
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by liquidsnake » 5 years ago

Hi Guys, I just registered on this site to say a huge thanks to Daymos and whoever else is involved in the patch work for Pro Evo 12. think u guys are doing a great job. Just a question , I have one of the older patches and that is working fine. Do I need to update to latest DLC or version to install the latest patch or will this patch work straight off the bat. Reason is my cousin also has this game and I would like to install it for him but he has no internet connection to update PES or get DLC.

thank you again

BeNUFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BeNUFC » 5 years ago

Hi all

I'm new here and just registered today. I really want to get the option file as they look fantastic but it won't let me download the file from despositfile. It just says "download starting" but doesn't do anything. Are there any other links to get the file?

Thanks

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

liquidsnake - I'm 99% sure you need all the data packs and game patches for V4 to work.

Try moving his Xbox to your house, download the updates, and then install the file on his console.

BeNUFC - There must be a problem with your browser. Try Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. They should both work fine.

If you're still having troubles, look here and see what could be wrong:
http://depositfiles.com/faq_download.html
Join me in the Football Forum!

BeNUFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by BeNUFC » 5 years ago

Thanks dude, I used google chrome and it worked fine. The file is awesome and easy to install. It completely gives the game a new sense of realism!

Thanks again

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

BeNUFC : No problem mate. Enjoy the file ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Daymos wrote: ##UPDATED 4/7/2012##

Uruguay has been redone and ive not just copied over the uniform files. Ive redont the coolours to make more accurate and also the white away kit has been made more accurate with the blue bit on the shoulder going higher up than the uniform data template.

GK's have been done too.

All 3 New Zealand kits are sorted.

Venezuela and Columbia have new kits.

USA has the New red stripe home kit and also the correct away kit with the Black nike GK kit too. (I like the new nike GK kits but im yet to decide how i will do the Arms/ Body so ill have them all the same in PES2013 with their new templates)

Ecuador.. if you know the socks and shorts colours then please post up some pics and ill correct it ASAP.. (havent had time to look just yet)

Newcastle - The ugly part at the bottom of the kit is fixed now.

Ajax - Sulejmani is back in effect.. (I have no idea how he got assimilated into one of the Borg and im not even a Trekky)

Cardiff - Changed to the new kit (pretty impressive I must say)

Same with Boro if its the correct logos etc then ill sort the kit.

Swansea away - Post up the colours please (until the teams play or unless the kits in the Fan shop then its usually hard to find the socks and shorts)

Dortmund it sorted.

Anderlect & Redbull is sorted

Chelsea Keeper, gold strips added.. all Kits for 2013 will get referenced whrn more images and videos come avaliable over the next month.

Man City - socks sorted but wasnt a prority as all kits are getting a makeover

Ill address these issues below later

Europe
* Bosnia - home and away are Honduras kits
* Israel home - no emblem
* Norway - home looks like Guinea's away kit
* Switzerland - away is USA home kit

Africa
* Tunisia - no kit manufacturer

Americas
* Panama looks like they have no kit. Not sure how many will play with them though - lack of reference pics I believe.. ill add them in the next version

Asian/Oceania
All good

Should be good for tonight..

I spent time doing the cardiff kit and i believe its the best outthere in terms of accuracy..
I havent seen any on the PS3 yet.. basically I had to play around with the formular to get it exaact and im sure you will be impressed.. however there is a down side to the Cardiff home and away..

Once im happy with the shape and scale ill recreate in HD for PES 2013

When PES2013 comes out.. they usually add a few kit templates and take away some in the same swipe.

If they get rid of one of the templates im relying on as part of my kit.. the cardif kit wont look as good :(

This happened last year with Man City's Red and black away kit as it looked better in PES2012 but I had to try my best with the new Templates in PES2012. What made it challenge is the fact that the City kit had vertical stripes on the body and horizontal stripes on the sleves..

Its not all doom and gloom because Konami usually know what kit styles need replicating and provide us with what we generally need in the editer with the exception of 1 or 2 near impossible kits out of upto 600.

Tonight

I just need to transfer over the Redbull kit and add their emblems.

You may think this is easy.. i actually have structured folders with each team mapped out and I copy over the kit numbers and update each folder when a new kit is done.... the reason why some kits showed up blank or was muddled up is because when you re number kit uniforms.. if not done correctly it stays mapped to the original number in the Xbox but is renamed to the new number on the PC. (Yes headfu@k it is.. said Yoda)

I need to spend 10 minutes on some cosmetics mentioned and make sure the kits are renumbered correctly..

Any other minor issues on kits im changing anyway this summer will probably not be changed tonight..

Also i have to remove my system data and replays etc one by one before I upload..

Unfortunatly I have no pics to show until later this evening but you lot should hopefully be playing it anyway.

cool
USB OPTIONS HERE:

CalcioCalabrese
Regular
Regular

Post by CalcioCalabrese » 5 years ago

Thanks DJ. Been so good playing with these kits of late. Had a long session last night. Results were not good but gameplay was lol.

robbie686
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by robbie686 » 5 years ago

Hey guys, Excellent artwork by the way daymos. However im having a big problem. I downloaded the latest update 1.06 version of pes 2012 from http://www.xbuc.net/? etc.. installed with the easy install etc... then when i try to load the game it comes up with an error message saying unable to load files as i have a different version does anyone know how to fix this or what im doing wrong? i am not on xbox live either.

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

robbie686 wrote:Hey guys, Excellent artwork by the way daymos. However im having a big problem. I downloaded the latest update 1.06 version of pes 2012 from http://www.xbuc.net/? etc.. installed with the easy install etc... then when i try to load the game it comes up with an error message saying unable to load files as i have a different version does anyone know how to fix this or what im doing wrong? i am not on xbox live either.
I think the V1.06 is for PS3 so probably explains why its not working. You need to look out for V4.1 for the xbox 360 option file which will be uploaded in due course.
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

robbie686
Warming Up
Warming Up

ha no no no you got me all wrong the update of the game version is 1.06 i have use V4 and its giving me that error message. Nothing to do with PS3 :/

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

:lol: fair play, makes more sense now, dont have much of answer for that unfortunately
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

robbie686 wrote:ha no no no you got me all wrong the update of the game version is 1.06 i have use V4 and its giving me that error message. Nothing to do with PS3 :/

i think i know the answer... if I get this then it means im just too good.

Ok..

here it goes....

You have the konami updates but you downloaded them via a different xbox console, thus causing the error due to Microsoft and their DRM (Digital rights Management) policy?
USB OPTIONS HERE:

robbie686
Warming Up
Warming Up

But.... Even before i did the update when it was fresh runing on version 1.0 it still says the same!!!! grrr

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

robbie686 wrote:But.... Even before i did the update when it was fresh runing on version 1.0 it still says the same!!!! grrr

Can you answer the question pls.. did you at some point connect your hard drive to another Xbox 360 to get the updates?
USB OPTIONS HERE: