[XBOX 360] Daymos OPE - v4.1

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

Re: [XBOX 360] Daymos OPE - v4.1

Post by stephenking » 5 years ago

stephenking wrote:ok, i found some line ups where the first player is not a gk (e.g. leeds united). i think if you play against such teams, the player, who plays as a gk is a player from another position.
it looks better then i thought, i've checked the team lists in the edit menu, seems like just leeds play without a goalkeeper as default in starting eleven. kaiserslautern, derby county and so on have the same problem in the list, but play with a gk in starting 11.

unfortunately working with kits has higher priority, instead of correcting mistskes (nationalities). my opinion is, when guys want to have original kits and extras, they should play fifa. teamsquads should be real and correct. if this is missing, there can be real kits and extras, but what for, when basics are missing ... people play pes because gameplay is better ...

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

Suli wrote:Hello Daymos
Do you have any patches that includes the new faces of the players?
One more question : As I understood, I Have to install DLC + Offical game patches
Where Can I Find The Offical Game patches? is it included in the DLC?
Thanks. (wave)
Morning, althought im not Daymos i think i can help with the second part, all the offical game patches are within in the DLC so download all this first before installing the OF :-D
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

DanWally
Regular
Regular

stephenking wrote:
stephenking wrote:ok, i found some line ups where the first player is not a gk (e.g. leeds united). i think if you play against such teams, the player, who plays as a gk is a player from another position.
it looks better then i thought, i've checked the team lists in the edit menu, seems like just leeds play without a goalkeeper as default in starting eleven. kaiserslautern, derby county and so on have the same problem in the list, but play with a gk in starting 11.

unfortunately working with kits has higher priority, instead of correcting mistskes (nationalities). my opinion is, when guys want to have original kits and extras, they should play fifa. teamsquads should be real and correct. if this is missing, there can be real kits and extras, but what for, when basics are missing ... people play pes because gameplay is better ...
I guess it depends on what you want from it, when in master league the AI plays its best team in the right positions etc. so starting line ups are not the end of the world to me, and if i play an exhibition with mates it can be edited to play the correct teams.

Ive not noticed any mistakes with wrong nationalities and where line-ups or squad lists are wrong i just switch them around where i can be bothered.

Im so far into my master league now that having the right kits makes and the badges looking smart make a huge difference!
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

DanWally wrote:
stephenking wrote:

I guess it depends on what you want from it, when in master league the AI plays its best team in the right positions etc. so starting line ups are not the end of the world to me, and if i play an exhibition with mates it can be edited to play the correct teams.

Ive not noticed any mistakes with wrong nationalities and where line-ups or squad lists are wrong i just switch them around where i can be bothered.

Im so far into my master league now that having the right kits makes and the badges looking smart make a huge difference!
i simulated some games in masterleague with leeds, after the firtst league game that i simulated, i watched the player statistics, no gk played.

i tried a friendly match against leeds, townsend (right forward) keeped the goal. in that case it looks like, the ai is not smart enougt to pick a gk as a gk.

you can pick players for austria, they are not in the default squad, but you can nominate them in the edit mode, some of these players have the wrong nationalities. someone plays for ivory coast, another one for norway, another one for wales ... these are the players:

konan ya
torun
parry
nordtveit

you see, they are not well known players, may be that is the reason you didn't notice. i know the austrian squad.

in "be a legend" its quite weird if you play with them for your home country.

DanWally
Regular
Regular

Yeh im not so fussed about the Austrian Squad.

When you say about simulating games with Leeds in master league, i presume you were Leeds? in which case you would need to change the line ups, my point was if you were say Forest and you played Leeds in master league, the AI would line up with the best Leeds team available and a keeper would be in goal.

As for the friendly you are right, the comp wont change the line up but if you were playing a friend then of course you would edit these yourself.

I dont think the OF is 100% perfect, sometimes it takes a bit of time to look through and just tweak a few things to get it right for you, id rather have the OF done with the kits as this is something i cant do myself, changing line ups and setting nationalities i can cope with and do.
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

DanWally wrote:Yeh im not so fussed about the Austrian Squad.

When you say about simulating games with Leeds in master league, i presume you were Leeds? in which case you would need to change the line ups, my point was if you were say Forest and you played Leeds in master league, the AI would line up with the best Leeds team available and a keeper would be in goal.
yes, i was leeds. i hope that the computer will play with a gk in master league when i play against it, i will have to try.
DanWally wrote:As for the friendly you are right, the comp wont change the line up but if you were playing a friend then of course you would edit these yourself.

I dont think the OF is 100% perfect, sometimes it takes a bit of time to look through and just tweak a few things to get it right for you, id rather have the OF done with the kits as this is something i cant do myself, changing line ups and setting nationalities i can cope with and do.
of course it takes time, i understand it. in the edit menu i don't have the option to change nationality.

DanWally
Regular
Regular

I think you can change the nationality of a player just in the edit player section, so where you would change their name, or hair colour there is one tab which allows you to set the age, nationality and strongest foot if my memory serves me correct?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

you could be right ... i will check it soon, i just thougt, since pes 2010 the option does not exist.

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Yes, you can. Go to Edit Player > Basic Settings > Nationality

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 5 years ago

stephenking wrote:
stephenking wrote: unfortunately working with kits has higher priority, instead of correcting mistskes (nationalities). my opinion is, when guys want to have original kits and extras, they should play fifa. teamsquads should be real and correct. if this is missing, there can be real kits and extras, but what for, when basics are missing ... people play pes because gameplay is better ...
When the option file came out for PES2012 in October, squads and linups and kits were a priority.

There is a bug in the game that muddles up a whole team when you do a simple transfer. (try it between 2 teams then check the linups on both the teams after).

Instead of the CPU replacing the transfered player missing with another player of the same position it scrambles everthing putting goalkeepers upfront etc.

Now with the konami updates in December and March after the Jan transfer window.. all the squads are corrected and is a priority.

Sometimes when Konami brings out an update it can mess with fake players and formations etc..

Anyway.. March onwards is the time I plan the next file for PES2013.. I make adjustments to new domestic league kits as they get announced.

Now with the Euros this year I was making a file to bring out just so people could have the new internaional kits that were unveiled this year...

Rocky made his converter which meant files could now be of a greater quality..

So I went back to the drawing board (not losing any of my previous work) to bring v4 (a little later than planned) which is here as you know.

As you can see.. some teams have new season 2012/13 kits and thats only because ive been working on them so I decided to share and leave them in..

Now back to my point..

This file should be seen as a bonus as I could've just waited until the season starts in August (sorting out transfers and linups etc 100%) but v4 wouldnt be here now..

Editing Kits takes up all my time 100% and if people are happy to wait another few weeks so i can go through linups then fine.. but with the Euros half way through it wasnt an option or a priority and still isnt.. not because I dont think of these things as important but with the timing of the current file and in relation to the bigger tasks ahead.. it wasnt.

So i stand by what I said about these things not being a priority with the current file at the time.

PES2013 will have fresh everything and it makes sense me investing hours into making the PES2013 file as complete as possible rather than spend time going over what ive done already in PES2012.

For example.. if a konam iupdate is coming to sort out transfers.. generally I use their work and make changes after I see what they may have left out..

It dont make sense me spending hours and hours on it only for an update to erase over what ive done already..

PES2013 is the next update so thats why I said it wasnt a priority.

Currently I'm doing all the transfers now and if I release v5 then it will be a priority to make sure linups are 100% but this post has just remined me that it may not be worthwhile to release a v5 in August as its clear nothing may be better than something to some people.

Plus it may not look right having a full premiership with Man U and Tottenhan still stuck with old kits for example

If anyones teams are messed up.. I suggest to use an older Option File or edit the bits needed manually (as it shouldnt take long).

cool
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

Daymos wrote:
stephenking wrote:
stephenking wrote: unfortunately working with kits has higher priority, instead of correcting mistskes (nationalities). my opinion is, when guys want to have original kits and extras, they should play fifa. teamsquads should be real and correct. if this is missing, there can be real kits and extras, but what for, when basics are missing ... people play pes because gameplay is better ...
When the option file came out for PES2012 in October, squads and linups and kits were a priority.

There is a bug in the game that muddles up a whole team when you do a simple transfer. (try it between 2 teams then check the linups on both the teams after).

Instead of the CPU replacing the transfered player missing with another player of the same position it scrambles everthing putting goalkeepers upfront etc.

Now with the konami updates in December and March after the Jan transfer window.. all the squads are corrected and is a priority.

Sometimes when Konami brings out an update it can mess with fake players and formations etc..

Anyway.. March onwards is the time I plan the next file for PES2013.. I make adjustments to new domestic league kits as they get announced.

Now with the Euros this year I was making a file to bring out just so people could have the new internaional kits that were unveiled this year...

Rocky made his converter which meant files could now be of a greater quality..

So I went back to the drawing board (not losing any of my previous work) to bring v4 (a little later than planned) which is here as you know.

As you can see.. some teams have new season 2012/13 kits and thats only because ive been working on them so I decided to share and leave them in..

Now back to my point..

This file should be seen as a bonus as I could've just waited until the season starts in August (sorting out transfers and linups etc 100%) but v4 wouldnt be here now..

Editing Kits takes up all my time 100% and if people are happy to wait another few weeks so i can go through linups then fine.. but with the Euros half way through it wasnt an option or a priority and still isnt.. not because I dont think of these things as important but with the timing of the current file and in relation to the bigger tasks ahead.. it wasnt.

So i stand by what I said about these things not being a priority with the current file at the time.

PES2013 will have fresh everything and it makes sense me investing hours into making the PES2013 file as complete as possible rather than spend time going over what ive done already in PES2012.

For example.. if a konam iupdate is coming to sort out transfers.. generally I use their work and make changes after I see what they may have left out..

It dont make sense me spending hours and hours on it only for an update to erase over what ive done already..

PES2013 is the next update so thats why I said it wasnt a priority.

Currently I'm doing all the transfers now and if I release v5 then it will be a priority to make sure linups are 100% but this post has just remined me that it may not be worthwhile to release a v5 in August as its clear nothing may be better than something to some people.

Plus it may not look right having a full premiership with Man U and Tottenhan still stuck with old kits for example

If anyones teams are messed up.. I suggest to use an older Option File or edit the bits needed manually (as it shouldnt take long).

cool
i understand the way you see it. i don't care if i have the original kits, important are the lineups or the club names. in pes 2012 there is no need to have kits from a season, what doesn't have started yet. you are the chief, it's great, that there are some people who deal with editing these files.

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

DanWally wrote:I think you can change the nationality of a player just in the edit player section, so where you would change their name, or hair colour there is one tab which allows you to set the age, nationality and strongest foot if my memory serves me correct?
you are wright!

i got further informations for following players:
konan ya - ivory coast http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Ya_Konan
nordtveit - norway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordtveit
age an position matchs with them, so i think that they are.

for following players it does not match correctly:
torun

is it torun kayan? he would has to be 21 years old in the game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunay_Torun

parry

is it paul ian parry? he would has to be 31 years old in the game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Parry

does someone know, if they are the players?

should there be fake players in the game, like cejumi and Pjinatnigh?

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

i have pjanic and jovetic twice, one time fiorentina/roma, one time contractless/teamless.

does anyone else has this problem?

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 5 years ago

That's odd why some players appear like that...

The guys who helped me with some of the Lineups also created loads of players but it seems some errors could have occurred during the process.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

stephenking
Beginner
Beginner

Daymos wrote:That's odd why some players appear like that...

The guys who helped me with some of the Lineups also created loads of players but it seems some errors could have occurred during the process.
ok, i can't erase players in the edit menu, wright?