V1.7 includes a huge batch of updated kits; all 2012/13 that have been released (as of this date) have been added. Some new kits are based on leaked images, so may not be entirely accurate. Once clubs confirm their kits for next season, we will make fixes for future updates of this option file, if we need to.
A high number of 2012 summer transfers have also been included. Unfortunately, because of the game's edit mode, rosters are not 100% at the moment. Some squads may appear jumbled up. If you've tinkered with the game's edit mode (transfers, trades, etc), you'll know what we're talking about. As we approach the end of the window, these issue will be fixed.
GTM OPE V1.7
To ensure this file works, you must install all previous GTM OPE option files before you install this update.
Please download and install each file, in order, one at a time, starting with V1.0 and ending with V1.6:
1.0| 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6
Optional team pack: missing npower Championship clubs
1. Download the Option File (all OPE PS3 files are here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/search/label/GTM )
2. Unzip it to your Desktop using WinRAR
3. Insert your USB stick into your PC
4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3> SAVEDATA> all the folders from the OF
6. Plug USB stick into PS3
7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
8. Find your USB stick
9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
10. Start at the first kit, press Triangle while you are on it, a Copy ALL option will appear
11. Copy all files (apart from System Data if it's there) from your USB to your PS3
12. Unplug your USB stick
13. Load up PES 2012
14. That's it. Enjoy your option file!
Due to BLES code restrictions, this file will only work in the UK.
We hope this issue is sorted for PES 2013 so, like the Xbox 360, everyone can download our option files.