📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2013 option file for xbox 360

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SamG665
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PES 2013 option file for xbox 360

Post by SamG665 » 6 years ago

Hi, im new to this so here goes.
does anyone on here know of an option file that I can download for my xbox that doesn't require a 20gb xbox??
any help would be appreciated :-D

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: PES 2013 option file for xbox 360

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

SamG665 wrote:Hi, im new to this so here goes.
does anyone on here know of an option file that I can download for my xbox that doesn't require a 20gb xbox??
any help would be appreciated :-D
I think all option files need at least 20gb hard drives in order to work. :oops:
Join me in the Football Forum!

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Its not the option file that causes the issue. (well not directly)

Microsoft does not want people to use hard drives to its full capability like you can on the PS3.

Microsoft had to put things in place to make sure you buy their official hard drives and not any old USB hard drive which would be cheaper for all of us.

So what MS did was create 2 types of memory the Xbox can understand.

Internal and External hard drives.

Internal Hard drive: is a hard drive that fints into the Xbox and is 20gb. 40gb, 60gb, 80,gb, 120gb, 160gb, upwards.

external drive: equals anything thats not the above and was previously limited to 16gb but now MS has upped it to 32gb.

Plug in a 500gb usb HD into your Xbox and format it and you will see it only allows you to use 16gb or 32gb maximum.

Now PES can only read a kit thats from an internal hard drive. I dont know why.. ask konami and Microsoft.

So you will have to buy a cheap 20gb or more hard drive if you want ANY option file to display properly.

I do explain to people to trust me and just do it but its natural for people to not read or be inqusitive which is fair enough but ive lost 6 minutes i wont get back now lol
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

SamG665
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SamG665 » 6 years ago

Ohh ok cos last year my option file worked fine so i was just wondering if there was a way around it this year, but thanks anyway :-)