Do edited teams on the game pass through to online

dubber
Warming Up
Warming Up

Do edited teams on the game pass through to online

Post by dubber » 4 years ago

e.g if I transferred Ronaldo from Corinthians on pro evo11 to the Brazil squad.. would that then allow me to play him online?

p.s is Ronaldo on proevo13 as a legend player or something?

also can boots be edited on pro evo e.g upload boot nets from the internet? (posted this in proevo11 thread too)

j

DjRambeaux
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: chelsea fc

Re: Do edited teams on the game pass through to online

Post by DjRambeaux » 4 years ago

As far as i know, (fat) Ronaldo is in the Classic Brazil team only. i may be wrong.

when you play online it automatically sets up your chosen team as per the DP you have. ie if you play with Chelsea and you only have DP1 Demba Ba wont be on the team even if you have edited the team yourself.
the only way to get the team selection of your choice would be to Edit a team, do your transfers, return to main screen but dont save, start a masterleague, save the masterleague so you can import your ML team online, then in EDIT mode revert back to the last saved transfer setting.

Hope this makes sense, if not reply
PES not fifa. The only way to play

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Do edited teams on the game pass through to online

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

Yes, that's totally correct.

When playing online, determined by which Data Pack they have installed, everyone must use the default teams and squads. This is to prevent people from playing with teams made up of 99+ rated players.
✅ 🐦 💟