Best Way to take corners

lloydizzle
Warming Up
Warming Up

Best Way to take corners

Post by lloydizzle » 4 years ago

I'm struggling to score corners, especially headers from them. Any Advice?

dubcity
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Watford

Re: Best Way to take corners

Post by dubcity » 4 years ago

Make sure your best kicker is taking the corner. You can find that out by going to "change kicker" in the pause menu.

Then find out who has the highest header rating on your team. It's usually one of your back 4, but forwards and midfielders can also have good ratings. Anyone rated 70-75 or higher will do. Right stick to highlight that player and take control of him. Have him weave around and find space in front of goal, then run straight towards the goal and hit the cross button to kick it to him. Guys with header ratings of 80+ will typically do really well in front of goal. Hope this helps.

Bzy41d
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: How to download option file for Xbox 360 via pc`

Post by Bzy41d » 4 years ago

I can't download the pes13 option file, every site I go to only tells me about the features, can anyone help?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

lloydizzle wrote:I'm struggling to score corners, especially headers from them. Any Advice?
I'm not the best at corners, but I seem to find most success by crossing it in near post and heading it towards the far corner of the goal.
Bzy41d wrote:I can't download the pes13 option file, every site I go to only tells me about the features, can anyone help?
Which console are you on? There's a new Xbox 360 one here http://www.bitly.com/daymos-ope-v4 - it's compatible with data pack 5 too so make sure you've got that installed! ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

I struggle to defend the short corners. PLaying on MLO, a lot of guy use the short corner option and it's so annoying that you can't seem to select your closest defender to follow the receiving player. That give the player on the ball time to run at you and drive into the box.

I don't use this tactic seems to work well against me anyway.

I take control of my biggest and best headerer and move him about before whipping it in. Or sometime just whip it in old school with no player control. Sometimes thats good too.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

dkirk89
Reserve
Reserve
Supports: Le Toon

Post by dkirk89 » 4 years ago

unless you have andy carroll take a short corner.