📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Relegation and Promotion

IIBrad
Warming Up
Warming Up

Relegation and Promotion

Post by IIBrad » 6 years ago

Hi guys recently i bought pes13 and i downloaded all the data pack 1-6 as soon as i got it i then downloaded the option file for all emblems etc.

so after this i started become a legend mode, and i was asigned to fsv mainz 05 after my 1st season i was signed by Reading FC and then in this season we survived what i thought would be relegation as we came 17th and qpr west ham and sunderland were meant to be relgated but i then went on to my next season ti find there was no changes in the team what so ever ? im not sure if this is the right forum to post this on but somebody please tell me why this is ? thank you

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Relegation and Promotion

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

I have never really got that into BAL but that does sound weird. Are you sure you have properly finished the season? What month are you in, August?

Maybe there's no relegation in BAL? I'll try and find out. I would give you a straight answer but I've only played around 6 or 7 BAL matches this year on PES. :oops:
Join me in the Football Forum!

IIBrad
Warming Up
Warming Up

Yeah i finished 2 seasons so far but im not sure if relegation happened with mainz 05 because i transfered to reading after the last game without taking notice to the table but after my 2nd season with reading and as i started my 2014/15 season the 3 teams who came bottom before were still there :/

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

That does sound strange. Maybe finish another season and see what happens. As you say, maybe the transfer to Reading affected the system. :?
Join me in the Football Forum!

IIBrad
Warming Up
Warming Up

Yeah ill do that thanks :)

radrsb
Amateur
Amateur

Post by radrsb » 6 years ago

There is neither promotion nor relegation in BAL. It's stupid, but that's how Konami set it up for one reason or another.

IIBrad
Warming Up
Warming Up

Was there in pes 12 and 11 (this is my first pes since 09) and why are the championship league in latin america wtf lol

heerenveen123
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Neutral or Liverpool

Post by heerenveen123 » 6 years ago

The league with the Championship patched on was always a South American League because BAL would be dull if you could only play with the Brazilian teams if you moved to America. Obviously the game doesn't know that the Championship is in South America it's just the way the leagues were picked.
Logos, wallpapers, photos, edits, image enhancements, banners etc.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HmistryGraphics
DeviantArt - http://heerenmistry.deviantart.com/
XBL Gamertag: Not Brown Sound