📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Having a problem putting in option files?

purobean
Warming Up
Warming Up

Having a problem putting in option files?

Post by purobean » 4 years ago

Ok, so everytime I try adding option files onto my game, I do everything you have to do. I delete the two unneeded files in the Xbox 360 folder and then add the option files one. When I go to copy the file of option files on the USB and copy into the hard drive and I start the game, none of the teams that were supposedly supposed to be there were there. I did set the USB configuration to 512mb, so what is the problem. Btw, would it not work since I have he 4gb xbox 360 and it doesn't necessarily have a hard drive, and do you need to download the data packs? PLEASE HELP

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Having a problem putting in option files?

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Unfortunately you need a minimum of 20gb Hard drive to install an OF. I don't know why because the data you install is probably less than 1gb but for some reason it won't fully allow you to use an OF.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Having a problem putting in option files?

Post by Seabass » 4 years ago

Shales is right, your hard drive needs to be at least 20gb in size for the option file to be fully functional. I think you'll miss out on the kit sponsors but new players and basic kits will be added by the edit data.

Which option file are you trying to download? Because normally you have to install the latest Data Pack before you can add the option file.
Join me in the Football Forum!