📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Anybody else finding that they've put the catch up bug back in there? Seems like they just drag you back all the time and then overpower you to get ahead, no mater what player you are. Basically seems like they've removed loads of 1v1 situations, it's more successful to just shoot from outside the box from range now. Haven't played too much so I'll keep trying, sticking with Top Player for the time being though.


Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Perhaps they put the big in to attract all those PES2011 followers..

They liked that bug ;)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Daymos wrote:Perhaps they put the big in to attract all those PES2011 followers..

They liked that bug ;)
Don't joke about that, it was the single most rediculous thing Konami ever did!

Anyway, you don't have time to be browsing this forum, get cracking on that option file you slacker! :-D ;)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Renegade
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Renegade » 6 years ago

[url=memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un= Daymos

Will] Daymos

Will you be Base copying players in the game that will get wiped off with DLC 2?

Players that you will need for your championship file such as

Bellamy (Pre set face) Tommy Smith (QPR), Spearing , Baldock(West Ham) Lansbury Helguson(QPR) ?
Also players for your Bundisliga file such as Van der Vaart(Pre set) for example?

I have a list of players for the championshsip that will need Base Copying if thats any help :)

Also don't mean to sound cheeky or impatient but do you roughly have an idea when V2 will be because i usually edit every single players stats in the game to be ready for ML and i can't do that untill i have V2 otherwise my weeks of work will be deleted.

Thanks

Woodzy187
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Woodzy187 » 6 years ago

What ever actually happened to demo 2 being the final code??? Dunno if it's just me but I loved demo 2 , nice and fluid and the final Code seems to have lost all that, shooting has gone stiff, runs stiff etc ....anyone else?? Nevertheless a beautiful game but can't help feel disappointed , why do u do this konami, giveth and then taketh away lol :/

kennymunro
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by kennymunro » 6 years ago

Enjoying the game but anyone else struggling to score from headers? I've managed it from set pieces but not once from open play. Is it just my technique?

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

kennymunro wrote:Enjoying the game but anyone else struggling to score from headers? I've managed it from set pieces but not once from open play. Is it just my technique?
Afraid not, headers are just luck to be honest, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Am actually struggling to get crosses in to be honest, they seem very efficient at stopping them on top player.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Cashis
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011
Supports: Chesterfield

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Cashis » 6 years ago

Plus when you get them in it's hard to actually find a free men,the CPU's marking seems to have tightened up. I don't cross it much now to be honest, prefer to play it short around the box.

bassman
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by bassman » 6 years ago

Go down the wing say about the pen spot from the byline and let go of the stick completely & double tap cross for penalty spot or push towards the crowd (away from goal) for near post cross or push towards goal for far post cross try it you get better results.

User avatar
tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1162
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Supports: Sunderland
Location: England

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

bassman wrote:Go down the wing say about the pen spot from the byline and let go of the stick completely & double tap cross for penalty spot or push towards the crowd (away from goal) for near post cross or push towards goal for far post cross try it you get better results.
Are you sure or is this just speculation? Does that mean that single tap is a high ball, double tap a low ball and treble tap along the floor with the method you described earlier being the way to place it in the location you want? Won't get to try it myself until the weekend.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

bassman
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by bassman » 6 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:
bassman wrote:Go down the wing say about the pen spot from the byline and let go of the stick completely & double tap cross for penalty spot or push towards the crowd (away from goal) for near post cross or push towards goal for far post cross try it you get better results.
Are you sure or is this just speculation? Does that mean that single tap is a high ball, double tap a low ball and treble tap along the floor with the method you described earlier being the way to place it in the location you want? Won't get to try it myself until the weekend.
Yep I was having problems with my crosses being over hit & always not finding someone, Then somebody posted this up somewhere can`t remember what site but I have had better results not going right to the byline say pen spot six yard line away from the byline & double tapping cross with no direction.

RomaFtbl
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by RomaFtbl » 6 years ago

Apologize if this has been talked about but I was curious about the "Player ID" feature. How do I know what players in the game possess this? Is it simply a collection of cards they are given or is it something im not seeing in the edit mode?

Cashis
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011
Supports: Chesterfield

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Cashis » 6 years ago

RomaFtbl wrote:Apologize if this has been talked about but I was curious about the "Player ID" feature. How do I know what players in the game possess this? Is it simply a collection of cards they are given or is it something im not seeing in the edit mode?
There isn't a way to tell apart from playing with the player and noticing. There are no cards or anything else that shows whether the player has 'Player ID'.

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4379
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Cashis wrote:
RomaFtbl wrote:Apologize if this has been talked about but I was curious about the "Player ID" feature. How do I know what players in the game possess this? Is it simply a collection of cards they are given or is it something im not seeing in the edit mode?
There isn't a way to tell apart from playing with the player and noticing. There are no cards or anything else that shows whether the player has 'Player ID'.
No Player ID cards. If a player has Player ID, you'll know by seeing their specific animations.
✅ 🐦 💟

Eriksen8
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012
Supports: AFC Ajax
Location: The Netherlands

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Eriksen8 » 6 years ago

Somehow I liked demo2 better than the final game. I have been playing ML with AC Milan for 1 week now and its bores me already..
And I didnt get bored when playing demo2 with just a couple of teams.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests