📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Fitzy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Fitzy » 7 years ago

I normally buy fifa too play with friends as most of them don't bother with pes but this year I didn't think a lot changed on fifa and the gameplay and flow of pes was a lot better ! I found last year on fifa that half way through a season you where scoring the same goals results where getting the same all abit easy but this year playing pes it feels like I'm earning goals and having too concentrate too actually win games ! Bit emmbarrasing now though when my friends talk about fifa and pes don't even have the summer transfers ! Damn it will be the january window soon !

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Fitzy wrote:I normally buy fifa too play with friends as most of them don't bother with pes but this year I didn't think a lot changed on fifa and the gameplay and flow of pes was a lot better ! I found last year on fifa that half way through a season you where scoring the same goals results where getting the same all abit easy but this year playing pes it feels like I'm earning goals and having too concentrate too actually win games ! Bit emmbarrasing now though when my friends talk about fifa and pes don't even have the summer transfers ! Damn it will be the january window soon !
So why would you buy Fifa? I can understand if you got sick of waiting for PES and sold it, but why buy Fifa if you'll find it boring scoring the same goals all over again? If I ever did get to the point of deciding to call it a day with PES (and to be honest, if the mess that was PES12 didn't cause me to do that then it's unlikely anything will!) then I'd just pack football games in for the time being and play something else.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Fitzy
Warming Up
Warming Up

good point and i can see 100% what your getting at but that still dont answer the fact that this update should be there by now ! Damn it should be there when the game goes on sell iv heard about alot of people changing this year but if this is what pes is like every year then i can see why gameplay sometimes aint enough too keep fans !

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

Fitzy wrote:good point and i can see 100% what your getting at but that still dont answer the fact that this update should be there by now ! Damn it should be there when the game goes on sell iv heard about alot of people changing this year but if this is what pes is like every year then i can see why gameplay sometimes aint enough too keep fans !
I suppose in past years it wouldn't really matter as we'd just use the Daymos option file anyway. Obviously we can't do that this time because of the game freezing problem. However I'm afraid this is just part of the PES experience, there's always something. If it's not the option file problem it'll be some silly bug in the game, if it's not that then they'll have broken the shooting in the update. There's ALWAYS something I'm afraid, usually completely baffling and unnecessary, it's a PES thing, if you can't cope with it you'd best leave now and spare yourself the pain. :P

B3stInth3W0rld
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: S.L.Benfica

Post by B3stInth3W0rld » 7 years ago

This is already becoming ridiculous. Not a word from Konami and not a update on Xbox LIVE ....
Xbox LIVE GT: B3stInTh3W0rld

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 7 years ago

I have just checked and DP2 still hasn't been released by Xbox. I know Konami has submitted the fixed DP2 to Microsoft. We are now waiting on Microsoft to put it live.

I know it is frustrating having to wait like this. However, Konami did pick up on the issues almost immediately and pulled the DP to prevent further issues. They also had it fixed and passed to Microsoft pretty quickly too. For me its Microsoft that needs to pull their finger out, not Konami.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

TheGodMC
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by TheGodMC » 7 years ago

I can see the data pack being released on Xbox Live next tuesday, it seems like today which is the other day in the week that Microsoft update the marketplace, sadly. Btw does anyone know if the shooting has changed ? Chers.

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Supports: Man Utd

Post by GradeACallum » 7 years ago

No Data Pack 2 doesn't include any amendments to shooting. If you are having problems with shooting try a bit of practice in Training. That helped me get used to the variation of controls.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Fitzy
Warming Up
Warming Up

Don't matter if its microsoft or konami this is beyond a joke now ! 2013 game with 2012 teams and now it might be tuesday ! Absolutly stupid ! Nice too see they have taken our money and now don't care !

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

Err, konami DO care, they have fixed the file. I know they shouldve got it right first time but if Micro£oft weren't so lazy and stubborn, we've have the fixed dp2 now! (hmm)

So tired of waiting now, it's almost November for gods sake! Get your arses in gear and give us the file, M$$! (crazy) (crazy)

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 7 years ago

Guys to be fair and being honest, this update shouldn't even have to happen, the transfer window is closed and in the past by the time the game comes out, why does there have to be an update in October for all the trasfers, they should already be there when the game comes out!
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

TheGodMC
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by TheGodMC » 7 years ago

I'm fine with my shooting jus heard it might of been changed, would would of upset, I'm playing on top player and averaging 4.21 goals a game so not bad. The pack will defo be Tuesday now.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

Nades wrote:Guys to be fair and being honest, this update shouldn't even have to happen, the transfer window is closed and in the past by the time the game comes out, why does there have to be an update in October for all the trasfers, they should already be there when the game comes out!
Konami said that they send off final code of PES 2013 before the summer transfer window ends.

Whether they could have released Data Pack 2 sooner (maximum of two weeks after September 1, one week to sort transfers, and another week for Microsoft/everyone else to review), I don't know if this is possible. There are obviously problems because Konami would have done this otherwise.

I'm not a Konami insider, but I guess they were too busy with PES 2013 - release day must be absolutely hectic for everyone, I assume?

Still, whether that could have happened or not, they should have got DP2 right first time. No excuse for the team in Toyko to not test it. :oops:

Just a shame that we're still playing with old squads (unless you have an option file like me) and we're almost in November!
Join me in the Football Forum!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

How does Fifa get round the whole Microsoft update delay then? They can pretty much update the teams and stats anytime they want can't they?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:How does Fifa get round the whole Microsoft update delay then? They can pretty much update the teams and stats anytime they want can't they?
That's what I can't work out. They update stats every week, just like that. I don't know if EA have a special arrangement but it's definitely plausible given the evidence.

I wish I knew the answer to this, I really do. :?
Join me in the Football Forum!