📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Re: PES 2013: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

Someone said December?

XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

DanWally
Regular
Regular
Supports: Leeds United

Post by DanWally » 5 years ago

Looks like this december dlc will be a good one! Boot fix for ML! and possible J-league add on!! although this looks like its gona cost us to buy it!

do you think you will?
Xbox360 GT - darkane14

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

DanWally wrote:Looks like this december dlc will be a good one! Boot fix for ML! and possible J-league add on!! although this looks like its gona cost us to buy it!

do you think you will?
I think the J League DLC is only there for WE 2013 players. Has never been mentioned for PES. :(

If it were to come one day, I'd definitely buy it. It's around £15 I think.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 5 years ago

I would buy that DLC for sure :D and I think all my complaining on here got Konami to change the black boots problem ;]. Now time to complain about no PES 5 HD remake hahahaha, I'd love Konami to do that.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Dead excited for the new patch. Post 1.02, Master League is going to be awesome. It's been a long time coming so let's hope the wait will be worth it.

And on that note, we can just hope that Konami are more transparent next year when it comes to adding/removing modes. (hmm)

Rage06
Professional
Professional
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Rage06 » 5 years ago

Haha, true that Pete. PES2014 build up will be seriously interesting, as for the first time in a long time we will be seeing a new engine. So not only are we going to see game-play enhancements but the UI, modes, game-play extras and GRAPHICS are going to be improved!

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 5 years ago

So as of yet have Konami confirmed that Pes2014 will be on next generation consoles or just the current ones? I'm assuming the new engine they are using for this version must be scalable as to allow it to work on xbox360 and PS3? Or will those versions use the old engine and new consoles the new engine?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

tigerwalms wrote:So as of yet have Konami confirmed that Pes2014 will be on next generation consoles or just the current ones? I'm assuming the new engine they are using for this version must be scalable as to allow it to work on xbox360 and PS3? Or will those versions use the old engine and new consoles the new engine?
I think I have this right..... there will be definitely be a new game engine for PES later this year when PES 2014 gets released.

It will be based on the Kojima's Fox engine and will probably start on Xbox 360 and PS3 (I have read the next gen consoles won't be out in time) although PES fans should not worry because I have also read that the new engine will be carried on to the next generation of consoles....... whenever they arrive.

Hurry up Microsoft!! :D

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 5 years ago

Anyone else having trouble with the online parts of the game?

I suddenly began having a notice text come up when loading up the game that says something about not being able to play 2vs2 because of my internet settings. I also can't open that widget thing with pressing RS without getting that same notice. I haven't changed anything on my router, and my Xbox is on DMZ anyway.
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 5 years ago

Just checked the online portal and the servers are fine. Link here - http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2013/?tg=gb&pf=x360

Maybe your router is not being nice and has reset itself - maybe causing your NAT type to go to Strict or Moderate.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

We're now in a post Pes2013, pre Pes2014 depression. There's little left to discuss on 2013 and there's no info or pictures of 2014. We're in a lull and we need out, come on Konami, give us something. Just a little trinket of information, anything! :-)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 years ago

tigerwalms wrote:We're now in a post Pes2013, pre Pes2014 depression. There's little left to discuss on 2013 and there's no info or pictures of 2014. We're in a lull and we need out, come on Konami, give us something. Just a little trinket of information, anything! :-)
Jon Murphy tweeted that he's off to Japan next week to check on the new engine:

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any insider news at the moment, so I don't know when the official announcement is coming. However, as we've seen in the past, Jon doesn't tend to tease about something unless Konami are preparing to reveal it.

Maybe I'll have to open up the PES 2014 section soon.
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain

onlyproevo wrote:Jon Murphy tweeted that he's off to Japan next week to check on the new engine:

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any insider news at the moment, so I don't know when the official announcement is coming. However, as we've seen in the past, Jon doesn't tend to tease about something unless Konami are preparing to reveal it.

Maybe I'll have to open up the PES 2014 section soon.
I refuse to believe it's just coincidence that this has been tweeted after I ask for some information. Obviously Jon reads this message board, saw my request and promptly responded to it. Thanks Jon, and to the rest of you, you're welcome. ;)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend

So a few sources reckon that there could be Data Pack 3 news coming tomorrow. That's according to OPE and PESbra on Twitter anyway.

What are we all hoping for? Transfers, and new boots + balls please. :)

fulhamross
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Fulham

Post by fulhamross » 5 years ago

The death of assisted through balls please