📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2013 Daymos OPE Option File chat

Leobold
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: PES 2013 Daymos OPE Option File chat

Post by Leobold » 6 years ago

What would be awesome is access to all the .png files for the licensed kits as well as the ones made for the option files.
There are always some kits you would love to have for my MLO team but you can never recreate them. Shaktar orange/black for example.
If this available i'd love to know where, cheers guys.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 6 years ago

Update on V1.5/V2 guys. Must read: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=746&p=11268#p11268

:)
✅ 🐦 💟

Akzlo
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Akzlo » 6 years ago

Stu1983 wrote:Wikipedia is the kiddy for updating the National teams.

Below is the list of National teams with 'fictional' players...

Bosnia
Holland
Montenegro
Wales
Ukraine
Slovakia
Serbia
China
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
North Korea
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Thailand
UAE
Uzbekistan
Canada
Costa Rica
Honduras
Mexico
Panama
USA
Ecuador
Paraguay
Venezuela
Algeria
Angola
Guinea
Mali
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
Tunisia
and finally
Zambia

Basically, because you have the option to 'buy' players from National teams in ML, all of these will need to be sorted. The bigger nations will be a simple case of swapping the 'fictional' player for the 'real' player in the game. The 'fictional' player will then go into the free agents but will not appear within the ML.

For the other sides, such as UAE, Thailand etc... chances are that none of their players are playing at a club in the game. Therefore, we just put the proper name over the fake name.

I am willing to do all this, as all the info is on Wikipedia, but don't understand how - if I do it - Daymos can use it to put into his finished file?
That will be a pain in the ass... Are you sure they don't show up, like could they start appearing in second+ seasons? I think that last year, some COM teams had duplicates like Charak (Chamakh) in their squads. It would take very long but one option would be to turn them into players that will be needed, like turn Charak into one of the missing Bundesliga players or something like that. It really would take more time than making a new player, but you could save some slots in the "Created Players" section, or are there enough to create all? Or did Daymos turned the PES League players into missing Bundesliga players?

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by edumadrid » 6 years ago

Daymos wrote:Ok so do we just swap these players with the real life versions like Van Persie

but what happens to the fake one.. (actually both Van Persies are fake but thats another story) ;)

So would i delete the fake one.. i cant put it him in the free agents bit because thats for clubs.

My wonder is weather the fake one would turn up in the ML

Daymos

I installed your daymos v1 pes 2013 and I noticed a problem..when you imported your last version you changed all pes 2013 stats players returning to pes stats 2012...and this problem just will be solved when you install next second DLC (with transfers) and default everything... to avoid this before first dlc you would need export all edited teams including premier league, portuguese league, bundesliga, npower and all national team edited ;( ...then you needed reimport into pes 2013 each by one and just uniforms not players...finally you would have default all formations to all teams.... you would spend a lot of time so I advice you wait next DLC and apply because next dlc will defaut Stats again to 2013 standart...

like you told me I will prepare Bundesliga teams (players, faces stats, etc) so I will export them and wait next dlc and your ok to send you... ok??? agree? any question we can discuss by my e-mail

see you man....

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dramacydal » 6 years ago

Actually the easiest way to solve all this is to have the edit.bin converter working again. Then we can do it again in W!lds editor. You can do a whole league in 5 minutes give or take .

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

BIG PROBLEMS!!!

Daymos I tried using chelsea and my xbox stops when I touch in Ramires or Lucas...there are some few players too... so I think it was imputed some forbidden things in your edit file like maybe faces...not by you but maybe buy your friends who are imputing premier faces...I can't export chelsea, liverpool too.... ;(

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

Problem Solved

I found the answer to this problem...Some brazilian players changed his name in PES 2013...so I defaulted them before install data pack... I install first Daymos v2 and after default names and Ramires stats than I install First Data Pack over edit mode SUBSCRIBING...

Stu1983
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Stu1983 » 6 years ago

Akzlo wrote:
Stu1983 wrote:Wikipedia is the kiddy for updating the National teams.

Below is the list of National teams with 'fictional' players...

Bosnia
Holland
Montenegro
Wales
Ukraine
Slovakia
Serbia
China
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
North Korea
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Thailand
UAE
Uzbekistan
Canada
Costa Rica
Honduras
Mexico
Panama
USA
Ecuador
Paraguay
Venezuela
Algeria
Angola
Guinea
Mali
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
Tunisia
and finally
Zambia

Basically, because you have the option to 'buy' players from National teams in ML, all of these will need to be sorted. The bigger nations will be a simple case of swapping the 'fictional' player for the 'real' player in the game. The 'fictional' player will then go into the free agents but will not appear within the ML.

For the other sides, such as UAE, Thailand etc... chances are that none of their players are playing at a club in the game. Therefore, we just put the proper name over the fake name.

I am willing to do all this, as all the info is on Wikipedia, but don't understand how - if I do it - Daymos can use it to put into his finished file?
That will be a pain in the ass... Are you sure they don't show up, like could they start appearing in second+ seasons? I think that last year, some COM teams had duplicates like Charak (Chamakh) in their squads. It would take very long but one option would be to turn them into players that will be needed, like turn Charak into one of the missing Bundesliga players or something like that. It really would take more time than making a new player, but you could save some slots in the "Created Players" section, or are there enough to create all? Or did Daymos turned the PES League players into missing Bundesliga players?
They don't show up in season 1, that's for sure. I don't know about season 2, but why would they suddenly appear?

Like I said before, I usually put an under 21 player over the duplicate fake. Just take their stats down a bit. That way, it don't take too long, last year I had overwrite all the fake duplicates within 3 hours using this method.

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

Guys...

Great work..

Ill be sending you all the Master file very soon

Stu1983
I think it may be a good idea to change all the fake names after the October konami update because going by Konami's record, it will get reset.

And its not nice not being able to benefit from Konami's new stats, faces, transfers etc because we need to keep fake names real..

Dramacydal
I used an update like this for PES2010 where you could import football manager players/ teams in one go.
Did you use it for PES2011 or PES2012?

I have the Bundesliga 1&2 from Dramacydal and we will import them into the Master file to make one version of v2

EduMadrid
dude, welcome..

You discovered many things which we learnt last week which is why we have been working hard on a new file and we have removed the crashing issue by creating a new file.

I have all my Bundesliga teams exported and kits which I was working on all summer but its still the same players you edited last year.. I have done some transfers but some players need to be created here and there

Ill send you the file and you can add to the teams.

Myself and Mike will release a v1.5 / v2 which will work with the day one data pack update and then after the Konami update we can work on the Master file (with no extra leagues) and remove duplicates/ fakes etc.

Then we Give the master file back to the option file makers to inport their leagues again.

Then we will have a complete file.

Also MatBianco has the Spanish Seconda league ready to import also ;)

We need to add EduMadrif, Matbianco, Stu1983, Dramacydal & Rocky5 to the OPE FC team :)

Final note

All these players we created dont have any special skills like deft touch or knuckle shot etc..

We will have to watch those teams play and add some skills to make the teams more realistic..

We dont want all our created players to play predictable, dull & boring like a corpse lol
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 6 years ago

Daymos wrote:We dont want all our created players to play predictable, dull & boring like a corpse lol
No Daymos, we don't, but I'm afraid that's just how Stoke play. ;)

Good luck with the file, sounds like you're putting a lot of work into it. I haven't applied any files to my game yet, figure it best to wait probably till after the transfer DLC as updates will be few and far between after that. Hopefully all the niggles will be sorted out by then too. (y)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

edumadrid
Super Sub
Super Sub

ok Daymos I will wait you send me the file (bundesliga exported teams) to create new Bundesliga players, improve old bundesliga stats, add accessories, strategy, numbers... it's important somebody create second brazilian league too....

when I recieve master file to import bundesliga players and strategy I will imput some brazilians teams faces...

see you man and tks for the excellent job!!!!

Pesriki
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pesriki » 6 years ago

still waiting for a ps3 option file.

I really want to start a master league but am waiting for proper kits and badges for the English premiership. I am in the U.k i think it's BLES- 01708.
Will it be on here this week or is there a different one i could use and then change it to a new one and not have any problems?

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 6 years ago

edu once this is all complete and working fine, we can make a 2nd brazillian league.

Also we need to make a south american option file which has different leagues to Bundesliga and Npower because you dont want these teams to play a brazillian team in the Master League.
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Dramacydal
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Dramacydal » 6 years ago

Hey daymos. I will get you south American leagues. I know some of makers from there. Argentina and Mexico is possible. I'll look this weekend.

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 6 years ago

When is the PS3 optionfile up?