📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[Q&A] PES 2013 Community Day - 13th June

madisonblues
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [Q&A] PES 2013 Community Day - 13th June

Post by madisonblues » 7 years ago

Macheda wrote:If possible can you research:
Has the overall stadium atmosphere been enhanced?
Is their the possibility of straight out penalties as a game mode again?
Have keepers actually been enhanced or is it more of the same old?
And finally, have they got rid of the dreadful one through ball rips the defence bug?

Keepers needs to be more realistic please!

madisonblues
Warming Up
Warming Up
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by madisonblues » 7 years ago

Daymos wrote:
madisonblues wrote:Hello everyone!

What about control response? (hope don't be so slow as in pes 2011 ;) ).
Thanks . (y)
Were on PES2012 now..

If you play PES2012 its easier to describe how the game compares to PES2012 as opposed to PES2011.. if you get what I mean..

Response felt great.. the game felt slower on a whole but in a good realistic way but hours later before you learn most of the moves you get a feeling that the game could be slighty faster..

After reflecting days later.. I think the speed is ok as it is.. however Konami may change this??

I guess we will see when the demo comes out this month..
Daymos, thanks a lot for your quick response .Don't worry , i get it , is just... I don't play pes 2012 actually ; but this time i feel that pes 2013 will be a return to the good old days.
Once again , thank you man.

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

madisonblues wrote: Daymos, thanks a lot for your quick response .Don't worry , i get it , is just... I don't play pes 2012 actually ; but this time i feel that pes 2013 will be a return to the good old days.
Once again , thank you man.
I know what you're saying but PES2013 is just a tweak from PES2012 for me, the real acid test comes next year when we'll have a new console, new graphics, new engine etc. As long as they get that right then the next game could be sensational. I really can't wait and I'm already preying that they nail it. (y)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014