📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

bigol
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by bigol » 7 years ago

i liked pes 2011 more than pes 2012, but right now pes 2013 is better than both. It takes the best elements from both games. More responsiveness from pes 2012 and more reasonable pace from pes 2011. Feeling of inertia is back again from pes 2011 and dribbling is good like it was in pes 2012.

It's a great pes 2011-2012 mix. Hopefully Konami will not change the gameplay as it is now, they just have to fix bugs and balance the game a little more



JDilla
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jun 8, 2012
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by JDilla » 7 years ago

[youtube]QjmZ89IW5Ts[/youtube]

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Rafeeq » 7 years ago

[quote="DanWally"]Still banging on about it i see. Good work!

Whats more annoying is that is drawn me in!!

I dont think the comment was directly aimed at the Valencia part of the quote, more it was just an unnecessary self plug that didnt need to be there to make his point.

Surely the point you make about dominating a game then getting beat by a cross is quite true to real life, i really enjoy playing against friends because no matter your skill level there is still that chance they can break away and get one of these goals despite your dominance? And why would this person have no right in beating me?! Just because they don't play the game as much as i do suddenly means they don't have the right to snatch a win without having as much possession? Right there is why i enjoy play PES12 because you always have a chance.[quote="Macheda"][quote="DanWally"]

What you mention is true about every team having a chance to win, but the problem is that Konami GIVES them the chance on a platter, by scripting the match or the types of goals the player can score. I think pes 2013 is more balanced in terms of the skill vs "noob relying on cheap goals" to win.

When I am playing PES I watch it like a spectator as well and I try to make it as beautiful as possible. In 2012 the game looked disgusting when people used Konamis helping hand. Fifa fans respected PES 2011. Fifa fans rejoiced in the failure that was PES 2012 and welcomed in the PES fans that were turned away by the game.

Pes 2012 is like a dirty whore offering herself up to any client willing to contract AIDS or Malaria or Herpes etc. I contracted all of those diseases though coz I played thee sheeet out of it, but 11 was better.

I am sure if the director of this site puts up a poll regarding which next-gen pes is the best so far, 2011 would win hands down.

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Rafeeq » 7 years ago

DanWally wrote:Still banging on about it i see. Good work!

Whats more annoying is that is drawn me in!!

I dont think the comment was directly aimed at the Valencia part of the quote, more it was just an unnecessary self plug that didnt need to be there to make his point.

Surely the point you make about dominating a game then getting beat by a cross is quite true to real life, i really enjoy playing against friends because no matter your skill level there is still that chance they can break away and get one of these goals despite your dominance? And why would this person have no right in beating me?! Just because they don't play the game as much as i do suddenly means they don't have the right to snatch a win without having as much possession? Right there is why i enjoy play PES12 because you always have a chance.
Macheda wrote:
DanWally wrote:Anyhow, for those that have the demo, its been a few days and i wanted to ask if you are still keen on it? i saw someone write the game as the one more match feel about it, people still finding this?
It's just so playable. I want FIFA players opinions though, as I feel the main reason I'm playing it is because it has addressed the main problems of 2012 for me, shooting and dribbling. I do feel that this game is just so open, and for a change I do feel that I can score a crazy amount of varied goals rather than just a simple one on one as experienced last year. If they released the game tomorrow using the demo code I would still happily pay £40.
Cheers Fed for that, im glad you mentioned about the varied amount of goals that can be scored, i think that's quite important for the longevity of the game!

What you mention is true about every team having a chance to win, but the problem is that Konami GIVES them the chance on a platter, by scripting the match or the types of goals the player can score. I think pes 2013 is more balanced in terms of the skill vs "noob relying on cheap goals" to win.

When I am playing PES I watch it like a spectator as well and I try to make it as beautiful as possible. In 2012 the game looked disgusting when people used Konamis helping hand. Fifa fans respected PES 2011. Fifa fans rejoiced in the failure that was PES 2012 and welcomed in the PES fans that were turned away by the game.

Pes 2012 is like a dirty whore offering herself up to any client willing to contract AIDS or Malaria or Herpes etc. I contracted all of those diseases though coz I played thee sheeet out of it, but 11 was better.

I am sure if the director of this site puts up a poll regarding which next-gen pes is the best so far, 2011 would win hands down.

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

I think the reason this debate could go.on forever is because it's all about preference..

We all play football in different ways and each game weather it be fifa, PES2011 or PES2012 is tailored to specific playing styles.

Fifa is great for.those who like to play the way fifa forces you to play but it's not the way I like to play football.

That things I can do in real life I can do closer in PES2012.

Some of my mate's can't take on players in real life and can only work round the pitch by passing and moving ie one two passes...

He loves fifa partly because he can relate to how it plays.

I'm the kind of fast player who can easily get past a couple.of players before I either cross it or shoot but I feel fifa don't allow me to do that instinctively as I do in real life.

In fifa I can't cut in behind a player because if you get too close when the ai automatically calculates you will be tackled regardless.

2011 was a good game but the issues it had directly impacted my style of play which is why I enjoy and relate to 2012 more.

I'm used to getting my heels clipped and recovering from a stumble before unleashing a shot in real life..
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

JDilla
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jun 8, 2012
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by JDilla » 7 years ago

Another one:

[youtube]0h3Ww95tusM[/youtube]

CharlesPaim
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by CharlesPaim » 7 years ago

Knuckle Shot Long Distance :( Konami, fix it, please!

[youtube]KR5oVM-v-h8[/youtube]

knibis
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by knibis » 7 years ago

Well I think the Demo Of PES 2013 is great but There is one thing that trubbles me..

The long balls.. If I want make a cross from one side to the other, with full power on the gauge the pass doesnt reach the other side and it doesnt matter if i`m doieng a manual long pass, normal long pass, high arc pass or even a manual high arc pass..

And the ball also travels very slow in the air..

User avatar
gorbetti
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by gorbetti » 7 years ago

knibis wrote:Well I think the Demo Of PES 2013 is great but There is one thing that trubbles me..

The long balls.. If I want make a cross from one side to the other, with full power on the gauge the pass doesnt reach the other side and it doesnt matter if i`m doieng a manual long pass, normal long pass, high arc pass or even a manual high arc pass..

And the ball also travels very slow in the air..

Finally someone else who recognises this is a major issue

User avatar
Reeco
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012
Supports: Swansea City
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Reeco » 7 years ago

Just scored a cracking goal with Nani.

[youtube]oS66ZxNQk6w[/youtube]

User avatar
Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Supports: Leyton Orient
Location: East London
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

gorbetti wrote:
knibis wrote:Well I think the Demo Of PES 2013 is great but There is one thing that trubbles me..

The long balls.. If I want make a cross from one side to the other, with full power on the gauge the pass doesnt reach the other side and it doesnt matter if i`m doieng a manual long pass, normal long pass, high arc pass or even a manual high arc pass..

And the ball also travels very slow in the air..

Finally someone else who recognises this is a major issue
The ball probably needs more weight, I agree.

Nice goal, Reeco !

prerunner97
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

last minute goals

Post by prerunner97 » 7 years ago

Iv'e been scored on a TON of times at the very end of the half, yet i have 3 times of many shots on goal, but I always go down 1-0

GradeACallum
Regular
Regular
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2011
Supports: Man Utd
Location: Huddersfield
Contact:

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by GradeACallum » 7 years ago

Holding R2 whilst doing a long through ball helps. If you go on YouTube you will find a number of videos showing you how to pull of certain moves.
"Kids Come To Win, Men Come To Play The Game. The Pitch Is Ours!!!"
Twitter: @GradeA_Callum
Web: http://www.Grade-A.co.uk
Yotube: AgentBoomerang
XBl: Agent Bommerang
PSN: GradeA_Callum

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011
Supports: Arsenal
Location: West London
Contact:

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

Xbox PES2013 Skill moves video

USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos
Image

User avatar
Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Posts: 1637
Joined: Fri Mar 9, 2012
Supports: OPE
Location: England
Contact:

Re: last minute goals

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

prerunner97 wrote:Iv'e been scored on a TON of times at the very end of the half, yet i have 3 times of many shots on goal, but I always go down 1-0
prerunner97 : I moved your post to this thread because your message didn't really need a thread of its own.

As for your post, what's your point? A goal's a goal. If you're not scoring at the start of the half, then surely that's down to you? :oops:
Join me in the Football Forum!

Locked
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests