📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

JDilla
Amateur
Amateur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo 1: Feedback, Impressions & Discussion

Post by JDilla » 7 years ago

[youtube]yaK6Yp-MxYg[/youtube]

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

JDilla -- nice goal! :)

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 7 years ago

GradeACallum wrote:Holding R2 whilst doing a long through ball helps. If you go on YouTube you will find a number of videos showing you how to pull of certain moves.
No it doesnt help. even with full power

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 7 years ago

Regarding the PES2011 v PES2012 argument, I'd have to say that 2012 was my most disliked new PES ever. With every new PES it takes time to unlearn how you played the old one and master the new one, which led to a better game after you'd mastered it. However with 2012 it made a lot of things worse which made me and my mates very unhappy with it. I stuck at it though and learnt to live with it, but it was poor to be honest with you and I considered stop playing it altogether. I enjoy it now that I've learnt to live with the flaws, the tackling being an absolute shambles which I said to begin with and still believe to this day. Although I've enjoyed playing PES2012, I'd say I've enjoyed it the least when in comparison to every other PES, it has a lot of problems. However it looks like good times may finally be just around the corner with PES2013.

However, it has to be said that PES2011 had the single most offensive insult to a userbase that I've ever seen in a video game, the catchup bug. How something like that can get into a football game beggars belief. If I had been in charge of Konami I literally would have sacked somebody for that. That isn't a funny quip either, I really believe that somebody should have lost their job over it, it was disgusting. Everyone should have been able to get a refund on their purchase under the guise that the game was not fit for purpose. It was the ultimate low point in PES history for me.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Rafeeq » 7 years ago

Anybody have any tips for manual shooting (with arrows)? Like the position of the analog stick to get the ball in the top corner. The arrow is too sensitive. Konami should introduce a system whereby the sensitivity of the arrow movements will vary depending on the player. If the player is a world class striker it shouldnt be as sensitive as when you shooting with a defender.

I think they should introduce a "composure" system as well. For example when a player is one on one with the keeper the controller will vibrate to the players heartbeat and the greater the players composure attribute the less frequent the heart will beat. If its a defender or a player with low composure it will vibrate more frequently.

Daymos
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Daymos » 7 years ago

hey Rafeeq thats some good ideas.

For some reason i thought the manual pass idea was automatic.. it should be otherwise it means when playing manually there's no difference between good or lesser players.

As for vibrate.. didnt fifa use a similar system during taking penalties years ago?

tigerwalms great points both sides of the argument.. lets hope 2013 blends the two so the PES community can lose its divide. :)
USB OPTIONS HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/djdaymos

Optional Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=9361692

Twitter: @DJDaymos

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Daymos wrote:hey Rafeeq thats some good ideas.

For some reason i thought the manual pass idea was automatic.. it should be otherwise it means when playing manually there's no difference between good or lesser players.

As for vibrate.. didnt fifa use a similar system during taking penalties years ago?

tigerwalms great points both sides of the argument.. lets hope 2013 blends the two so the PES community can lose its divide. :)
Yip saw it in fifa, their penalty system is the only thing I like bout the game. I think more users would be willing to use the manual shooting if the sensitivity of the arrows were different depending on the players skill and attributes in the game because it makes it more personal. Throughout the PES series I used to form relationships with players <<I know you had a crush on Shimizu :lol: >> lol the different arrow sensitivity for the players will add to this.

PS> Any tips to finding top corner?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

Rafeeq wrote:PS> Any tips to finding top corner?
Hold the stick steady and hold down the shoot button a little longer.

Hard to master but it works well when you pull it off.
Join me in the Football Forum!

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Seabass wrote:
Rafeeq wrote:PS> Any tips to finding top corner?
Hold the stick steady and hold down the shoot button a little longer.

Hard to master but it works well when you pull it off.
Hold it steady in what position?

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 7 years ago

The directional stick to aim your shot, aim it at the left (or right) side of the goal... that's what you're talking about right?
Join me in the Football Forum!

Rafeeq
Squad Player
Squad Player

Yeah! But I dont know how far to North or South :( Trial and error?

JDilla
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JDilla » 7 years ago

[youtube]iuP87tt-sB0[/youtube]

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Post by Pete Evo » 7 years ago

Rafeeq wrote:Yeah! But I dont know how far to North or South :( Trial and error?
North or South? What the hell?! :cry: :cry:

Do you mean up or down? :oops:

If you don't get shooting, just play on the easy difficult and keep making chances and practice your shots through that.

TarTarTizzleTits
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by TarTarTizzleTits » 7 years ago

I'm having trouble doing step-overs and simple flicks and tricks. I realise to do 'feint sequences' you hold L2 in conjunction with the Right Stick, but what about a quite step-over or elastico etc? Right stick on it's own? Never seems to work for me when I do that....

Other than that, the demo's a good sign of things to come. Scored some belters with the manual system - once you get accustomed, it handles like a dream. Gameplay-wise, everything's improved significantly and I'm experiencing far fewer 'rage at the AI moments'; here's hoping all other aspects of the game will follow suit.

"Hoppin' on your shhhit just like a fly!.."

knibis
Reserve
Reserve

Post by knibis » 7 years ago

When I want to place a chipped ball behind their deffensive lines there are so many options, which one to chose!?:

High-arc long ball

Manual High-arc long ball

Long ball

Manual long ball

Chipped through ball

Manual chipped through ball

(crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy) (crazy)